💖Cake!💖 || Monsta X

Hyunwoo was laid on the floor of the living room, coloring in a random coloring book. His caregiver, Changkyun, was working. The two are new to this kind of relationship, the caregiver/little one that is. Hyunwoo had just come out a good week or two ago, and Changkyun offered to be his caregiver.
    For them, it was as simple as that.
    Hyunwoo quickly got bored of coloring, as he'd been doing it for about an hour now. Grabbing his teddy bear, the little set off. He hummed lightly, some made up tune, while he went to find Changkyun. Forgetting that he was in his room, Hyunwoo went on a hunt, he looked all around the house. After not finding him anywhere, he finally came across the other's room.
    Here's something you need to know. Hyunwoo isn't very talkative in little space, preferring to keep quiet instead. It wasn't anything bad, he just didn't like to talk a lot.
    Back to where we were. Hyunwoo opened the door to Changkyun's room slowly, the door staying silent as if it were closed. Clutching the stuffed animal close to his chest, the little walked up to his caregiver silently. Changkyun stayed oblivious to the sneak. The little was now standing behind Changkyun, watching him. The caregiver groaned, leaning back in his chair and closing his eyes. What he was not expecting to see when he opened his eyes, was little Hyunwoo staring down at him.
    With a yell, Changkyun fell backwards in his chair. He hit the ground with a soft thud, the scene still concerning the little in the room. "You okay?" Hyunwoo asked quietly, Changkyun nodding slightly. "Hyunnie bear, why were you just standing there?" Changkyun asked softly. As he got up, Hyunwoo answered. "'Cause I's bored... I colored for a long, long, long time." he said, hugging his teddy bear.
    "Alright, well, let's go find something to do." Changkyun said cheerfully, taking the little's hand in his and leaving the room. He led Hyunwoo through the hallway and into the kitchen, thinking they could make something together. "We have cake mix, we could make a cake, or some cupcakes!" he told him. The little smiled brightly at the idea, bouncing up and down slightly. "I'll take that as a yes."
.
.
.
    "Noooo!" Hyunwoo squealed out happily. Changkyun tossed another handful of flour at the little, who returned the favor. "Aaaah!" Changkyun yelled, slipping on some batter that had been spilled long ago. He fell comically and without pain. Hyunwoo crouched down, laughing so hard he couldn't stand up straight. "What a cruel world!" Changkyun cried out, dramatically faking his death.
    "Blegh!"
    Hyunwoo couldn't stop laughing and giggling, eventually falling over due to the sheer comedy happening.
    Changkyun knows how to be funny!
    Through all of the two's laughter, they didn't hear the front door open. "What happened to my kitchen?!" Kihyun said loudly. And between the look on his face and Changkyun's comedy routine, it didn't seem that the two would stop anytime soon.