Hurt || Seventeen

❗❗TW SELF HARM❗❗ This one is short, as I don't want to spend too much time thinking about the topic rn!

.

.

.

    Vernon had been hurting himself for some months now. It had become a kind of coping mechanism, a way to feel something when he thought he couldn't. He hadn't told anyone, not even his boyfriend who he told everything. This proved difficult when he wanted to wear shorts, but his friends and family were around, or when he wanted to wear short sleeved shirts.

    Today is one of those examples, Seungkwan wanting to stay the night. "Pleeeeaaase! I be good! We can have sleepover, please?" Seungkwan begged, Vernon not having the heart to say no. "Okay, you can stay. But we have to go to your house for your little things." He finally agreed. It wasn't that he didn't love spending time with the boy, he was just feeling bad.

Real bad.

.

.

.

"Night night Nonie!" Seungkwan said, eyes slowly shutting. "Goodnight, Kwannie, sweet dreams." And with a kiss on the forehead, Seungkwan was out like a light. Vernon, hoping his lover wouldn't wake up, ever so slowly shifted out of his arms. "I'm sorry Kwannie..." He said, going into the bathroom.

    As he searched through the cupboards, dropping things and making noise, he didn't care about anything. He just needed to find that razor. And he did.

.

.

.

    The guilt he felt afterwards had Vernon sobbing quietly on the bathroom floor. This was the usual though. He buried his face in his hands, drawing his knees up to his chest.

    On his bed, Seungkwan tossed and turned, finally noticing the absence of his boyfriend. Slowly sitting up, Seungkwan rubbed his eyes with his fists. He had woken up in little space for no reason other than he's comfy at Vernon's house.

"Nonie?" He called quietly, not wanting to wake up the boys parents. Getting up, Seungkwan made his way to the hallway. "Nonie?" He called through the bathroom door. Seeing as the light was on, the little thought he could be in there. Vernon was panicking on the other side of the door, he'd just finished cleaning his wounds and was about to bandage them.

    Seungkwan walked in, Vernon not thinking to lock the door. "Nonie's hurt!" The little whisper yelled. He rushed over the the boy on the ground, giving him a hug. "I's okay, does your boo-boos hurt?" He asked, pulling Vernon to the bedroom. The hurt boy didn't respond, too shocked to form words.

"Here!" Seungkwan said quietly, pulling a package of dinosaur band aids out of his bag. After sticking them on Vernon's arms and legs, Seungkwan kissed every single one. "I do like Nonie does! I kiss 'way the boo-boos and they don't hurt anymore!"

"I kiss 'way all your boo-boos, Nonie!"