💖Coming Out💖 || E'Last

A request by RAAFFKPOP27 hope you enjoy!

    When Yejun woke up, he felt terrible. He was nauseous, warm, and had a headache but, since the group had practice, he couldn't stay home. Romin came into the room, turning on the light and humming a song. "Yejun, you awake?" he asked. Yejun hummed in acknowledgment, wanting to stay in bed a little longer.
    "Come out and eat breakfast," Romin said, sitting on the edge of Yejun's bed. "Five more minutes," the little groaned, pulling his blanket tighter around himself. Romin chuckled, pulling the blanket off of his little. "Nope, time to get up." Yejun shivered at the unusually cold air hitting his body. "Junnie baby, are you feeling alright?" Nodding, the little slowly opened his eyes to look at his caregiver.
    Romin reached out and put a hand on Yejun's chest, noticing the slight warmth he held. "You're a little warm, Yejun. Are you sure you're feeling okay?" Yejun shook his head hesitantly, sitting up. "I feel like I might throw up... I also have a headache, and I'm warm," he said, causing Romin to frown.
    "You should stay home." Yejun frowned, not liking that idea one bit. "I'll be fine," he said, standing up and going to his closet. "If you're feeling sick, you should stay home," Romin stated again while following his little. Yejun turned around with clothes in his hands, facing Romin and saying, "I can't stay home, we have practice today."

    After trying, and failing, to get Yejun to stay home, the eight boys were now entering their practice room. "Alright guys, put down your stuff and stretch! We start in ten!" Yongseop called while dropping his bag. Following instructions, the eight got to work. Yejun started the music, hurrying to his place and freezing.
    He felt like throwing up.
    As the little pushed the feeling down, the group started dancing. All of the movement was not helping Yejun's nausea. Once the dance finished he immediately went to get a drink of water. Romin caught his eye from where he was standing and gave him a worried look. I'm fine, Yejun mouthed despite his unyielding nausea. "Let's go again!"
    By the time they had finished the second run-through, Yejun could feel his mouth start to water. "I'm gonna go to the restroom!" he announced, jogging out of the practice room and toward the nearest restroom. No sooner had he kneeled over the toilet had his breakfast came up. Slipping quickly, tears fell down Yejun's rosy cheeks at the awful feeling.
    Once he was done dry heaving, the little sat back against the wall and cried quietly. A soft knock sounded at the door and caused Yejun to panic slightly. No one but Romin knew about his little space. "Yejun? It's me," came the comforting voice of his caregiver. "Momma..." At the weak call, Romin immediately opened the restroom door and entered. "Hey baby, momma's here," he said, sitting on the ground next to Yejun and pulling his little into his lap.
    "You're alright," Romin whispered into Yejun's hair. Yejun quietly cried into his caregiver's shoulder, his sickness catching up to him. Another knock at the door had Yejun terrified. "Momma!" he whispered in a scared tone, hugging Romin tighter. "Romin? Yejun? Is everything okay?" It was the voice of their fellow member, Wonhyuk.
    Here's something you should know. Yejun wants Wonhyuk to be his other caregiver, wants the other to help take care of him. He's talked about this with Romin many times both in and out of little space. Now that he had a chance, the little was petrified. He was scared that Wonhyuk would call him names or dislike him. Romin, on the other hand, was sure that Wonhyuk would agree.
    "I'm coming in," Wonhyuk warned, opening the door. At the sight of his groupmate, Yejun sobbed loudly and turned to Romin. "What happened?" Wonhyuk asked, closing the door behind himself and walking over. Yejun's cries didn't decrease in volume, panic evident in his eyes when he looked at the older.
    "It's just me Yejun, what's wrong?" Wonhyuk spoke softly and with a gentle tone, calming the little ever so slightly. He approached Yejun slowly, with caution, trying not to scare him any more than he already had. "That's right," he said as the little's cries started to quiet down. "It's just me." Yejun watched Wonhyuk's every move carefully as he moved closer and closer.
    Once Wonhyuk was seated next to Romin, who'd been silently playing with Yejun's hair, something that calms the little down, he smiled at Yejun. "Is it alright if I do this?" he asked, bringing his hand up to run up and down the little's back. When Yejun didn't move away, Wonhyuk smiled again, a knowing glint in his eye.
    A couple of minutes passed like that, Yejun calming down to the soothing touch of Romin and Wonhyuk. "Now, do you wanna tell me what's wrong?" Yejun looked at Romin with a pleading look. "Momma, you please tell him?" Romin nodded and explained the situation to Wonhyuk, who already knew what little space was beforehand. The only thing he didn't tell him was Yejun's wanting him to be his other caregiver.
    "Yejun, lovie, I'm not gonna tell him the other thing. That's something you have to do yourself," Romin said softly, wiping the tears from his little's face with the pads of his thumbs. "But I scared, Momma..." Smiling gently at Yejun, Romin then turned to look at Wonhyuk. "Look at Wonhyuk, lovie. Does he look scary?"
    When the little looked at Wonhyuk the latter was making a silly face, causing Yejun to giggle. "Hyukie... You can please be my Dada?" Wonhyuk smiled brightly, nodding his head and pulling the little into his lap. "Of course! I vote we tell the others. I want all of them to know you're my baby!" he suggested to the smiling little, who nodded his head quickly.
    The others were very accepting, wanting to play with Yejun. The little, however, ended up slipping even deeper and only wanted cuddles from his caregivers, who were happy to oblige.