💖Again💖 || Stray Kids

A request by taewithkookiw and continuation of "The Sniffles"!

    "Achoo!"
    "Told you so!"

    Felix groaned as he laid in his bed, a blanket was thrown over his clammy body. He'd caught the bug that Chan had, only worse. He was tossing and turning, trying to get comfy enough to fall back asleep. He'd somehow convinced his members that he was fine, telling them he wanted to stay home for the day, and no one asked a question.
    A sudden pain hit Felix in the stomach, forcing him to get up as his mouth started watering. He rushed down the hall and into the bathroom, dropping to his knees and emptying what little breakfast he'd managed to stomach into the toilet. Groaning and sitting back against the tub, tears quickly found their way to his eyes.
    Those tears ran down Felix's face as he made his way back to his bed, laying down in it and crying quietly. He slowly fell into little space, curling in on himself and sobbing loudly. Over his cries and uneven breaths, the little didn't hear the door open. "Felix?!" came a shout from down the hall, snapping the boy out of his crying session. His sobs stopped immediately and he grew worried, worried that they would find out. "Felix? Are you okay?"
    Looking toward the doorway, Felix saw Seungmin and Jisung standing there with worried expressions. "We heard crying, and your face is all red!" Seungmin stepped forward, placing a hand on Felix's forehead and pulling back in surprise. "Lix, you're hot! Are you sick?" he said, making tears come back to the little's eyes. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Jisung asked. All of the questions were too much for the sick boy, he felt horrible, and his worry was making him overwhelmed.
    "Binnie!"
    Seungmin and Jisung jumped at the sudden shout, the others stumbling into the room as well. "Binnie!" Felix wailed, once again sobbing loudly. Changbin calmly pushed his way through the small crowd to the bed. "Hey, hey, hey... You need to try and calm down babes, you're breathing wonky," the ravenette said, sitting down on the bed. Felix quickly crawled over to Changbin, sitting in his lap, wrapping his arms around his neck, and burying his face in his shirt.
    "Lix, look at me." The little sat up, breathing oddly and looking at Changbin through his tears. "Breathe. With me, c'mon," Changbin said, taking a deep breath. Felix took a deep, shaky breath, only releasing it once Changbin had done so.
    The others stood around, watching on with worry as Felix and Changbin breathed together. All of the suspense and worry made Chan slip, the little silently taking hold of Seungmin's hand for comfort.
    Once Felix had calmed down, the little was left a sniffling, red-faced, pouting mess. "Binnie?" Changbin smiled, brushing the damp hair from his little's forehead. "Yes, baby?" Felix's pout deepened. "They still lookin? Still there?" he asked, tilting his head. One glare from Changbin and they were all out the door. "No, babes. They're all gone now. But..." The caregiver put a finger under Felix's chin, lifting his head so they were eye to eye.
    "I think it's time we tell them."
    Felix immediately shook his head, his reaction any time the subject was brought up. Changbin sighed, ready to reason. "Babes, they've already seen you in headspace! And Channie is a little too, isn't that fun? You'd finally have another little to play with!" Felix looked at Changbin, hesitating before nodding his head. A small smile made its way onto the little's face.
    "It's fun," Felix said quietly, hugging Changbin tightly. "But scary..." Changbin nodded against the top of Felix's head. He waited to say what he wanted, giving Felix a moment. He knows how scary this must be. "It's a scary thing... But I'm gonna be there for you every step of the way. Baby, you have nothing to fear!"
    After talking to Felix for a couple more minutes, the little was finally ready to meet his groupmates. "You gonna stay with me, right? The whole time?" Felix asked as they walked down the hall. Changbin nodded, ruffling the little's hair.
    "Guys?" Changbin called, getting the attention of the six in the living room. All heads snapped up, the moment they'd been waiting for had come, and silence fell heavily. "I don't wanna do this!" Felix exclaimed, the sudden silence terrifying to him. "You're scaring him, being all quiet as you are," Changbin said. Chan looked from his groupmates to Changbin and Felix. "What's happening?"
    Changbin smiled at Chan, pulling Felix over and crouching down to the little's level. "Lixie's a little too!" he whispered so only Chan heard it. "Really?!" Changbin put a finger to his lips, winking. Chan looked from. side to side and nodded. "Shhh!" He put a finger to his lips as well. "Now I'm dying to know!" Hyunjin said loudly. By now, just about every other member had caught on but Hyunjin. "Hyunjin," Jeongin called, gesturing from Chan to Felix and again once the boy was looking.
    "What?"
    Everyone groaned, the two littles giggling at his cluelessness. "What do you- Oh!" A look of realization washed over Hyunjin's red face., embarrassment mixed in. "Lixie's a little too!" he exclaimed. The group cheered and clapped, Hyunjin standing and taking a bow. As he laughed, Felix felt his mouth water, and a horrible feeling washed over himself. He stopped laughing, Changbin noticing. "What's wrong, baby?" Felix coughed.
    "I don't feel good..."
    Changbin acted fast and with superhuman strength, picking up Felix and rushing to the bathroom. He had a gut feeling Felix was about to-
    No sooner had they reached the toilet, had Felix thrown up in it. Changbin rubbed his little's back, feeling bad for the sick boy. By the time he'd finished, Felix was crying again and Changbin was sitting against the tub with the little in his arms. "You wanna go cuddle on the couch?" Felix nodded, sniffling loudly. So Changbin helped him off the floor and to the living room.
    "You alright, Lixie?" Seungmin asked when the two re-entered the room. "He has it worse than Chan did... I'll take him to the doctor, but right now he wants to cuddle," Changbin said as he settled the little in his lap. Felix nodded, not really knowing what was going on. "But, won't you get sick, Changbin?"
    "I don't get sick."

"..."- Changbin
"How are you not sick?!"- Minho