💖Upset💖 || X1

Request by animesweet16 hope you like it!

    Seungyoun woke up alone, tired, and in a bad mood. Hangyul, his caregiver, had woken up early and decided to make breakfast. Getting up and grabbing his stuffed bunny, the little one made his way out of the bedroom. He could smell pancakes, one of his favorite breakfast foods, and headed for the kitchen.
    "Morning Younie!" Hangyul said when he spotted his little. Seungyoun huffed, sitting down at the table. "What's up?" The caregiver turned off the stove, taking the last pancake out of the frying pan. Seungyoun huffed again, hugging his bunny. "Baby, I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong."
    Hangyul brought the plate of pancakes over to the table, setting them down and going to stand in front of his little. "Are you upset? What made you upset?" Seungyoun just looked at his caregiver in a way that said the day wasn't going to be easy. "Alright, you can tell me whenever you're ready. For now, let's eat!"

    After trying, and failing, to get Seungyoun to eat more than a couple bites of pancake, Hangyul's suspicions were proven correct. "Seungyoun, baby, why won't you eat?" The little pushed around his cut-up pancake with a fork. "I not hungry." That was a lie. Seungyoun was hungry, he just didn't feel like eating.
    "Alright... You can go," Hangyul said, scooping over half of a pancake onto his plate. Seungyoun got up from his spot at the table and went to the living room, taking his bunny with him. Hangyul finished his and Seungyoun's pancakes, washed the dishes, and went to join his little. "What're you watching?"
    "A show."
    The response was short, rude, cutting off any chances of a conversation. "That wasn't very nice," the caregiver said, waiting for an apology. He didn't get one, just silence. "Younie," Hangyul called, pausing the show. Seungyoun whined, turning to face his caregiver. "What do we say when we do something rude?"
    "I sorry," Seungyoun said with a huff. The little then grabbed the remote from his caregiver, unpausing the show. Slightly shocked, Hangyul didn't say anything for a second. "Excuse me mister, but we do not take things without asking." Seungyoun ignored him. Hangyul got up and stood in front of his little.
    "Seungyoun."
    The little finally looked up at Hangyul, slight regret evident in his eyes. "What did I just say?" Looking down at the remote in his hands, Seungyoun repeated what he'd been told. "We not take things without asking..." Hangyul nodded. "You've been nothing but rude since I asked what you were watching... What's going on?"
   Seungyoun kept his head down as his shoulders started to shake. "Baby, look at me..." Lifting his head, the little met eyes with Hangyul before quickly looking away. That didn't change the fact that Hangyul had already seen the tears. "Why are you crying, Younie?" he asked gently, crouching down in front of his little.
    Soft sobs left Seungyoun's lips as he shook his head. "You don't know?" A nod. Hangyul asked no more questions, he simply wrapped Seungyoun up in his arms tightly. The little's cries stayed quiet, never growing in volume, as the two stayed in each other's arms.
    After a while, Seungyoun had calmed down enough to speak. "'M sorry, Hannie... I not havin' a good day," Hangyul nodded. "I figured as much. Any idea why?" he asked, pulling away so he could look at his little. "I wakeded up and you were gone and I was still tired and I feel all bad..." Seungyoun explained through his tears.
   "Well, let's do something to make you feel better. I'm sorry I was gone when you woke up, I was making you pancakes baby. Maybe we can go to bed early today if you're still tired after we lift your mood," Hangyul suggested. Seungyoun nodded, wiping his tears with his shirt sleeve. "Alright, what do you want to do?"

    About ten coloring pages later, Hangyul and Seungyoun were now sitting on the couch cuddling. "So, are you feeling better baby?" Seungyoun nodded, letting out a small yawn. Hangyul took notice of this, choosing not to say anything as they were both comfortable. No sooner had the caregiver decided this had his little's eyes fluttered shut.
    Placing a soft kiss on the top of Seungyoun's head, Hangyul let his eyes close as well, the two sleeping peacefully.