Slip Up || Got7

Tʀʏɪɴɢ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ sᴛʏʟᴇ, ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ!

💖

    Bambam is usually really good at hiding his little secret, his caregiver, Yugyeom, helping him. So when Bambam almost slipped during a photoshoot, Yugyeom was beyond confused.
    It started with little things while it was Bambam's turn. His eyes looked dazed and he was having a hard time focusing on anything. It didn't help that the photographer was kind of harsh.
    “Bambam! What’s with you today? Snap out of it!" the photographer yelled.
    The Thai boy flinched at the sound of his voice, something he wouldn't normally do. Unless he was in little space. When he caught the older's eyes he touched his pointer finger to his thumb twice, it was a little thing they had come up with for situations like these. Bambam looked at his fingers and frowned. No, he mouthed, close. His eyes were glistening with the start of tears. "Bambam's really tired today!" Yugyeom called out. "I forced him to play games with me until late, maybe he just needs a break?" he suggested, good at making up these kinds of excuses.
    Bambam was excused until after the next member's turn, immediately going to where Yugyeom was. The other members looked on with a knowing eye, feeling a bit sorry for the little. “Photographer man is meanie head!” Bambam mumbled to his caregiver. “I know, I know. You only have a couple more shots to go though! Then we can go home, and cuddle, and watch Adventure Time, and eat dino nuggets!” Yugyeom said. He felt horrible asking this every single time. “Can you stay big for me? Just until we get in the car with the nice driver, hm?” When Bambam looked up at him with those puppy dog eyes, he almost caved and ran out the studio with him right then and there.
    The little managed to stay big enough that he didn’t cry, didn’t pout, didn’t whine, and got the shoot over with. “You were such a good boy for me! You did so good, baby!” Yugyeom praised the little as the group got into their van. “Is our Bammie feeling rather little?” the driver asked, smiling warmly. Yugyeom nodded “He’s had a rough day, it’s that right, sweetheart?” he said, the driver reaching into his glove compartment. “Here, give him this. It’s a treat for after dinner!” the man told, handing Yugyeom a couple pieces of chocolate.
    “He deserves them.”
    “He deserves the whole world and more.”