💖Away💖 || Stray Kids

Requested by crushonksm hope you like it!

    "We were thinking you should stay with your parents for a while," Jaywhypee told the lanky boy. Hyunjin sat up in his seat, shocked. "I thought I'd just have to stay in the dorm, why do I have to leave?" he asked quickly. "I'm sorry, Hyunjin. That's just how things worked out," his boss said, not looking up from his papers.
    Hyunjin frowned, not liking the idea one bit. He was happy to get to spend some time with his parents, sure, but he would be leaving his group mates. His and Minho's little. Since their little had come out and they had started the caregiver/little relationship, there hadn't been a day that they were apart.
    He didn't know how Seungmin would take it.
    When Hyunjin got back to the dorm, he went straight to his room with a frown on his face. "Knock, knock!" Minho called from the doorway. He walked over to sit beside his fellow caregiver, taking notice of the stressed look on Hyunjin's face. "What did he say? Are you on dorm arrest?" Hyunjin looked at Minho with defeated eyes.
    "I'm on house arrest, Minho. I have to go home." Minho's eyes widened. "Did you try and get Jaywhypee to change his mind? How long?" Hyunjin sighed, putting his head in his hands. "I don't know how long... No matter how hard I tried, he won't change his mind." Just then, Seungmin came running into the room. "Jinnie!" he called loudly.
    Hyunjin sat up, pulling his hands away from his face and smiling at the voice. "Hey there Minnie, what are you up to?" Seungmin skipped over, standing in front of Hyunjin. "I comin' to see you!" the little said, looking at Hyunjin's slight frown. "What wrong? You're poutin'!"
    "Well, Minnie... Jinnie's gotta go away for a while," Minho said, both caregivers dreading the reaction. "Okay! When you getting back?" Seungmin asked. Hyunjin's frown returned. "We... We don't know, sweetheart." Seungmin's gaze quickly turned teary, his face contorting as he tried to hold back a sob. "Sweetie, come here," Hyunjin said, opening his arms.
    Seungmin immediately ran into the waiting arms, crying loudly due to the shocking news. "I know hun, I know." Minho ran a hand up and down the little's back as he cried. "I'm gonna go tell the others," he whispered to Hyunjin, pecking Seungmin's head before getting up and leaving the room.

    Seungmin followed Hyunjin everywhere he went the next morning, watching his caregiver pack his stuff. "Do you have to?" he asked once Hyunjin was putting on his shoes. "Yes, Minnie. I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do about it," Hyunjin informed, opening his arms for a goodbye hug. Seungmin slowly walked over, wrapping his arms around his caregiver and crying softly.
    By the time Hyunjin had to leave, Seungmin was sobbing loudly and clinging onto him tightly. "Seungminnie, sweetheart, I have to go now..." It took both Minho and Hyunjin to get Seungmin to let go. The other members had said goodbye last night, not having the heart to be there when he actually left. Minho picked up Seungmin, who cried loudly and reached for Hyunjin.
    "Bye, Minnie. Bye, Minho..." Hyunjin waved sadly at Minho, who waved back with a frown. Once he was out the door, Seungmin buried his face in Minho's shoulder and sobbed. Minho walked them over to the couch, sitting down and holding Seungmin tightly, whispering reassuring words to the little.
    For the rest of the day, Seungmin cried off and on, cuddling Minho the whole day. "Minnie, it's bath time," Minho said at around seven. "Okay..." Seungmin's voice was raspy from all the crying. Minho stood up, picking up Seungmin and carrying him to the bathroom. The caregiver ran a bath with everything the little loved, hoping that it would help Seungmin feel better.
    Once the bath was finished, Minho helped Seungmin into some comfy sleeping clothes. "Don't worry Minnie, Jinnie will be back before you know it," he whispered to an already asleep Seungmin. Tucking the boy in, Minho placed a kiss on his forehead, turned off the lights, and left the room.

    A couple of weeks had passed and Seungmin hadn't gotten any better. The little only cried occasionally, that was the only part that had gotten better. All the members of Stray Kids were worried to see their usually bubbly groupmate so down. So, Minho was planning something. Something Seungmin was gonna love.
    "Uh-huh... Today, yeah... How long will it take?... Ten minutes, not bad- I gotta go, Seungmin's nap is done." Minho hung up, standing up and making his way to where Seungmin was asleep. The little was sitting up in his bed, rubbing at his eyes and whining softly. "Is my little Minnie awake?" Minho called softly, gaining his little's attention.
    Seungmin looked at Minho, smiling sleepily and reaching out to be held. Minho smiled back, picking the little up and bringing him to the living room. "I guess you're feeling rather little, aren't you?" the caregiver asked, getting no response except for a small giggle. Minho set him down on the floor in front of the couch, watching him crawl over to a stuffed animal that had been left out.
    Some minutes passed, Minho keeping a closer eye on Seungmin than usual, the little playing with the stuffed bear. Looking at the clock, Minho saw that around twelve minutes had passed since his call, he knew that meant it was a matter of any minute now. Or seconds. The sound of the lock on their front door turning alerted Seungmin that someone was home.
    Who was the question. The other members weren't supposed to be home yet. Realizing this, Seungmin broke out into a bright smile. The little looked from Minho to the doorway and back again. With a nod and a smile from his caregiver, he quickly crawled toward the front door to hopefully see-
    At the sight of Hyunjin, Seungmin squealed loudly and made grabby hands, bouncing in excitement. Hyunjin scooped his little up off the floor, showering his face with kisses, Minho watched from a few feet away with a bright smile. "Hi, Minnie!" Minho walked over, joining in on the hugging. "Love you! Love you!" Seungmin exclaimed, looking from Hyunjin to Minho when he repeated himself.
    "We love you too!"