💖Time Bomb💖 || Stray Kids

Requested by SUGAisMineyoongi hope you like it!

    The members of Stray Kids were lazing around on their day off. Jisung, Minho, and Seungmin were in the living room, the rest of them in their rooms. The dorm was quiet, oddly so. Usually, it was filled with noise. The eight boys, however, simply weren't in the noise-making mood, hence the quiet.
    It wasn't a very good day mentally for Jisung. He'd woke up feeling a bit off but not able to pinpoint what it was. The noise that is usually made helps him not focus on that odd feeling and the quiet dorm wasn't helping.
    He assumed that the feeling might fade away like it sometimes does but, this time, it was stubborn. Reading a book on his phone should've helped, but it didn't, just like the silence. Despite that, there was, however, one thing that bounced off the walls that are Jisung's skull.
    Tap, tap, tap...
    He tried not to focus on the sound but the quiet wasn't helping him. It wasn't the clock, Jisung could usually ignore the quiet tics it produced. It wasn't the kitchen faucet, they had that fixed a bit ago. Looking around, Jisung tried to find the source of the sound, his eyes locking on Minho's hand.
    Tap, tap, tap...
    Up and down his finger went on the side table, creating a steady beat. The continuous sound resonated in Jisung's mind, causing his anxiety to heighten and his leg to start bouncing. "Hey Jisung, look at this cute puppy," Seungmin said, turning his phone screen and looking at the older. Jisung's eyes and focus remained on Minho's hand.
    Tap, tap, tap...
    "Jisung?" At the sound of Seungmin's voice, Jisung tried to answer. "Yeah?" He looked at Seungmin but his attention seemed to be elsewhere. "Are you alright?" Jisung's anxiety was rising by the second, a panic attack creeping up his spine. He hummed, his eyes drifting back to Minho's hand as he switched from one finger to all.
    Du-du-du-du, du-du-du-du...
    The sudden switch of sounds made the signs of Jisung's panic attack prominent. His breathing started to quicken and become erratic, his palms growing sweaty, his heart beating at a fast pace. Seungmin looked from Jisung to Minho and back. "Hey, Minho?" The oldest in the room looked up. "Yeah?"
    Du-du-du-du, du-du-du-du...
   "Stop doing that," Seungmin said, eyes searching Jisung's face. Jisung's panic attack didn't fade, the sharp tapping of Minho's fingers still playing in his head like a scratched record. The sound was all he could focus on now. When Minho spoke, he looked at him without seeing him, eyes unfocused regardless of how focused he was.
     "Jisung? Do you want me to get Chan and Felix?" The quick bouncing of Jisung's leg didn't cease and he could feel himself starting to slip. As Seungmin and Minho exchanged some words, looking at him now and then, Jisung's eyes wandered back to the side table. He didn't notice the next time his name was called.
    The little didn't notice Minho get up to find his main caregivers, his eyes locked onto the spot where the tapping had occurred. "Jisung?" The sound of Chan's voice made something in Jisung snap. Suddenly, he was thrown into little space, his panic attack growing worse as the little started panicking.
    Looking up, Jisung's eyes grew teary. Chan took a seat beside his and Felix's little, the latter entering the room with a blanket and their little's favorite stuffie. "Sungie?" When Jisung's eyes found Chan's, the caregiver continued. "Can you follow my breathing?" Chan took a deep breath, Jisung following shakily.
   "Do you wanna cuddle?" Felix asked, Jisung shaking his head. "Okay, let's just breathe for now." Felix placed the blanket around his little's shoulders, handing him the stuffie. Once the little had calmed down some, Felix spoke again. "Do you wanna hold my hand now?" Nodding, Jisung grabbed onto Felix's outstretched hand.
    Felix and Chan never spoke at the same time, or too close together, as they didn't want to overwhelm their little. "Are you feeling better?" Chan asked after they breathed together some more. "Yes..." Smiling, Chan brushed the hair from Jisung's forehead. "That's good. Do you want to watch a show to help focus on something else?"
   "I don't know..." Jisung was still feeling a bit overwhelmed, knowing that too much sound would strengthen that feeling. "That's okay, we can sit here for as long as you need," Felix said, squeezing the little's hand. Jisung smiled a small smile, his first smile of the day. "Thank you Channie and Lixie," he said.
   "Anytime," Chan said. "We love you," Felix followed. "I think I want cuddles now, and a show please," Jisung said after a small silence. "Okay," Chan and Felix moved loser so they could cuddle their little, Felix grabbing the remote before doing so. "What do you want to watch?" Chan asked, though he already knew the answer.
   "Steven Universe," Jisung answered while getting comfortable. "Alrighty," Felix said, turning on the show. With the show to focus on, Jisung didn't notice the remnants of his panic attack fade away. The three sat there cuddling for hours, Jisung's day getting better every minute.