Playdate! || Day6

Wonpil and Jae were going to have a playdate, they had been planning it for about a week now, and both littles were excited. Sungjin was busy that weekend, so Dowoon and Brian (I refuse to call him anything else) were going to watch them. "And we gonna go shopping!" Wonpil said excitedly to Dowoon. The two were in Wonpil's house waiting for the others.

Ding dong!

"JAE'S HERE!!"

    Little Wonpil raced to the door, Dowoon shouting a warning not to run. "Sorry!" Wonpil yelled back, opening the door quickly. "Jae!" he yelled. "Pillie!" Jae yelled, throwing his arms around his best friend. The little who had just arrived was wearing a cute pastel themed backpack and outfit. "I missed you Pillie!" Brain watched with fond eyes as the two littles went inside talking about what to do first. "So I don't get a hug?" he asked Wonpil as he took off his shoes. Wonpil's eyes widened, realizing he forgot to give his friend a hug.

    Quickly waddling over, Wonpil hugged Brian tightly. "I sorry Hyunnie!" he apologized, Brian patting his back lightly. "It's alright bubs, but I think Jae is getting jealous!" Brian said, watching a pouting Jae. "Pillie mine!" the little said, pulling Wonpil off of Brian and into his arms. Wonpil only laughed, knowing how his best friend could be. "We can go play, Jae?" he asked, looking up at the tall boy. "Yes!"

    After playing for a while, the two got bored. "I wanna go shopping." Jae said. "Yes, yes. Shopping!" Wonpil agreed. "We gotsta ask Hyunnie and Do-do!" Wonpil nodded his head, packing away his crayons. The two littles cleaned up and ran out of the room. "We wanna go shopping now please!" Wonpil told the first caregiver they found. "Okay then, we have to wait for Brian to get out of the bathroom first." Dowoon replied. Right then, Brian walked into the room. "What's going on here?" he asked. "We goin' shoppin'!!!" Jae yelled, jumping up and down with his best friend in excitement.

    The two littles were singing along happily to the songs Dowoon was playing. "Play froggy prince please!" Wonpil said. Dowoon smiled, knowing exactly what song he meant.

"Blue sky and sunshine gananteed!"

    The two littles had a great time shopping, each getting at least two new stuffies. "Pillie! We do this again!" Jae said, hugging his best friend goodbye. "Yes! Bye-bye Jae-jae!" the two waved at each other all the way until the door closed. "Did you have fun today?" Dowoon asked a yawning little. "Yes! I gots to hang out with my bestest friend!" Wonpil answered, eyes hooded. "Well, you had an eventful day. What say we get into our pj's and get to bed?"

"Okay!"