💖Halloween💖 || TXT

Requested by jannah_rosey09 hope you like it!

    Taehyun woke up excited and in little space... At five in the morning. He was excited because today he and his caregivers were going costume and decorations shopping for Halloween, little Taehyun's favorite holiday. He loves shopping for costumes with his friends and decorating the apartment, only to stay in to watch movies and cuddle and eat candy.
    With those memories in mind, Taehyun got up out of bed to wake up his caregivers. "Hyuka!" he called, walking over to his caregiver and roommate. Kai groaned, moving slightly but not waking. "Hyuka! Wakey wakey!" Taehyun said, climbing onto the bed and laying on top of Kai. "Five more minutes," the caregiver groaned.
    Kai wrapped his arms around Taehyun, trapping him. "No Hyuka! Up! Up!" the little said loudly while squirming around. "Pumpkin what time is it?" Kai mumbled. Taehyun picked up the other's phone, turning it on and reading out the numbers. "Five one three!" Kai let out a small sigh. "I can count to five! One two three four five!"
    "Good job pumpkin but can we sleep a little bit more?" Taeyhyun frowned, not tired at all. "Hyuka please," he whined, trying to get out of Kai's arms again. "Alright, alright," Kai said while sitting up. "Can you go turn on the lights, Tae?" Taehyun finally got out of his caregiver's arms and turned on the lights.
    "Let's go wake up Gyu!" the little said rather loudly. "Quiet down pumpkin, we don't wanna wake up the complex this early." Taehyun put a finger to his lips, giggling quietly. "Let's go get Gyu," Kai said, getting out of bed and following his little to Beomgyu's room.

    Once the two had woken up Beomgyu, Taehyun's other caregiver, they ate breakfast. Taehyun and Kai finished before Beomgyu, who had to do dishes anyway. "You two go get dressed so we can go shopping!" Beomgyu called from the kitchen. "Okay Gyu!" Taehyun called back, rushing back to his room to pick an outfit.
    Kai threw on a pair of jeans and a sweater, waiting patiently for Taehyun to pick his outfit. When he finally decided on a Halloween-themed sweater and some overalls, Kai helped him get dressed. Thanking his caregiver, Taehyun left the room quickly. Beomgyu was already putting on his shoes when Taehyun got to him.
   The caregiver helped their little tie his shoes, Kai came out and put on his. Once they had all put on masks, the three were off. Taehyun sang along to the songs his caregivers played the whole way to the store. Just as he finished the song, the car pulled into a parking spot.
   "We're here! We have to walk a little bit to get there," Beomgyu explained as everyone got out of the car. The three started walking, Kai forgetting it was his turn to hold Taehyun's hand so he didn't wander off. Kai and Beomgyu fell into light conversation, Taehyun taking in the sights and getting distracted.
    "And when we get back, we can decorate. How does that sound pumpkin?" Beomgyu said, looking past Kai to where Taehyun should've been standing. "Pumpkin?" The two caregivers soon came to realize that their little was nowhere to be seen. Panicking a little bit, the two started retracing their steps.

   After finding Taehyun in a nearby toy store, the three had gotten decorations and costumes. They had also stopped by the grocery and bought things to make Halloween-themed cookies. The caregivers had kept an extra close eye on their little the rest of the time they were out, only relaxing once they got in the car.
    When the three got home and brought in the shopping bags, they got to work decorating the apartment. "Where should we put these?" Kai asked, turning to Taehyun with some small skeletons, three to be exact. "Here!" the little said. Kai looked to where his little was pointing, setting the skeletons on a side table.
   They hung up garlands, wall decorations, and placed tiny, fake pumpkins everywhere. After they finished Taehyun got even more excited. The little loves to bake. "We makin' cookies now?" he asked, bouncing lightly on the balls of his feet. "Yes, pumpkin, we're making cookies now," Beomgyu said with a smile.
    Taehyun quickly walked to the kitchen, his caregivers following. "We makin' cookies! Halloween cookies!" While Kai and Beomgyu got out all of the ingredients, Taehyun waited patiently. "Alright Pumpkin, let's get to work!" While Kai read out instructions, Beomgyu helped Taehyun not make such a big mess.
   "Now just mix everything," Kai read off the website. Beomgyu handed Taehyun the whisk and the little set to work. "Be careful not to tip-" Just as Kai was about to warn the little about it, Taehyun tilted the bowl a little too much. Some of its contents spilled onto the little's overalls. "Oops!" Taehyun said with a nervous giggle.
    Neither Kai nor Beomgyu got upset, they simply brushed it off. "That's okay, pumpkin. It was just an accident." Taehyun took notice of his caregivers' relaxed faces and felt at ease. "You wanna do it?" he asked his caregivers. The little always liked to bake with other people, it made the activity that much more fun.
   After helping Taehyun finish the batter and baking the cookies, the three were now waiting for them to cool while making icing. "Thank you for makin' cookies with me!" Taehyun said suddenly. Beomgyu and Kai smiled. "You're welcome!" Kai replied. "Of course, pumpkin!" Beomgyu followed.
   Once the cookies were done, the three spent the rest of their evening decorating and eating them. By the time it was time for bed, Taehyun was tired enough that when his caregivers put him to bed he went without the usual fuss. With a kiss on the forehead and cheek, the little one was out like a light.