Slip || NCT

Taeyong had locked himself in the bathroom, sliding against the door and bringing his knees to his chest. "No, no, no, no..." He repeated to himself, chanting over and over. The group had a week off, everyone was exhausted, and Taeyong was about to slip.

"Not today, they can't deal with it today!" He whispered to himself, freezing when someone knocked on the door. "Taeyong? Are you alright?" It was Johnny, he'd been in there too long. "Yeah! Just another minute!" Taeyong called, voice surprisingly normal. He got up and turned on the tap, looking at himself in the mirror.

"Not today..."

.

.

.

    It had been three days when the group noticed something was off. Taeyong hadn't slipped once, the other littles slipping as soon as they could. This was a reoccurring problem they had with their leader. Because he's the leader, Taeyong doesn't like to slip a lot. Having three other littles in the dorm was another reason.

"Taeyongie!" Little Mark squealed, running away from a little Ten. "Save me!" Mark yelled, Taeyong not knowing what to do. "Sorry, Markie... I can't play today." He said, going to sit on the couch. "Why not, Taeyongie?" Little  Jungwoo asked, the other two littles walking over and waiting for Taeyong to speak. "I just can't, I'm sorry..."

"Okay!" Ten yelled, the three littles running off to play pretend.

    Jaehyun had been watching from the doorway, frowning at what his boyfriend was saying. "Baby..." He called, going and sitting next to the boy. "Why haven't you slipped? It's been three days." Jaehyun asked softly. Taeyong stiffened, "I just haven't felt like it, that's all..." Jaehyun wrapped his arm around his lovers shoulders. "I don't believe that, what's really going on?"

"'M sorry..." Taeyong said. "I don't want to slip! I'm too much work! And you're already taking care of Mark, and Ten, and Jungwoo!" Taeyong was full on sobbing, clinging to his boyfriend. Jaehyun hushed him, stroking his head. "Baby, I love taking care of you! And so does everyone else!" Jaehyun said, "Even if we had a thousand littles, we'd still need you!"

Taeyong slipped, giggling quietly.

    Standing up, Jaehyun picked up his little and sat him on his hip. "Look who's here!" He called, entering the kitchen where everyone was eating lunch. Both littles and caregivers looked happy to see little Taeyong. "What happened?" Johnny asked as Jaehyun handed him the little. "He can tell you, right Taeyongie?" Jaehyun said, going to fix his little a plate of dino nuggets.

"Was 'barrassed!" He mumbled. "Speak up, hun." Johnny reminded lightly. "Big Yongie didn't wanna slip! Said he was too much work! Said you already had Markie, Tennie, and Jungie!" He said, burying his red face in his caregivers shirt.

"Awww.."

"Taeyongie!"

"That's not true!"

    More reassuring words were said to the little, Taeyong slowly coming out of his hiding place. "Yeah! Not true!" Mark said loudly. "We need little Yongie too!" Ten yelled, Jungwoo nodding and saying, "Who play the princess if Yongie gone?"

"Thank you!" Taeyong squealed happily, reaching for Jaehyun the minute he walked into his line of sight. "My baby needs to get out of his head! He's perfect!" Jaehyun said, sitting down with his little in his lap. "Yeah! 'M perfect!" Taeyong agreed.