💖Spike💖 || Uniq

Requested by animesweet16 hope you like! It's a continuation of "Friends"

    Once the four got home, Seungyoun started acting strange. Yixuan and Sungjoo were keeping an eye on him, the little playing cops with Yibo. "Put yo-your-your-" Seungyoun's face scrunched up as he let out a loud sneeze.
    There it was.
    "Younie's gettin' sick!" Yibo yelled, pointing at his friend and looking at their caregivers. "Thank you, Bo, but there's no need to yell if we're right here," Sungjoo reminded in a soft tone. "Sorry!" Yibo said. Yixuan got up from his seat on the couch, going over to Seungyoun and placing a hand under his shirt on his upper chest. "I not sick! Jus' sneezed!" the little said, pouting. "Your fever says otherwise," Yixuan replied while pulling his hand away.
    Seungyoun's pout deepened at the news. "I sick?" Yixuan nodded, ruffling the little's hair. "It's only a slight fever and the sniffles, hopefully, it won't get worse." The sick boy thought for a moment before asking, "I has to take medicine?" Now, it was Yixuan's turn to think. "Maybe... How about this. If your fever doesn't go away by bath time, you'll take some cold medicine, hm?"

    As you may have already guessed, Seungyoun's fever didn't go away by bath time. In fact, his fever had spiked an hour or two before then. "Sungie, I don' feel good..." the little whined, having made his way from where he was playing to the kitchen. "Let me see bubs, come here." Sungjoo wiped his hands on his apron, placing his hand exactly where Yixuan had.
    "Oh Younie, you're burning up! I think it's time to take that medicine," the caregiver said, turning around to the pill cabinet. "Here, hold this while I get a glass of water for you." Seungyoun huffed, the clothes he was wearing were too hot.
    "Alright, Younie. Take these," Sungjoo said, handing the little two cold pills. Seungyoun put them in his mouth, cringing at the foul taste, then washing them down with water. "That's a good boy, do you wanna change?" The little nodded quickly, following his caregiver out of the kitchen and to his and Yibo's shared room.
    "Where's Bo and Yixuan?" Sungjoo questioned as he got out a pair of shorts and another t-shirt for his little. "Playin' in the playroom..." Seungyoun sneezed and groaned. "I no wanna be sick!" he exclaimed as Sungjoo helped him out of his pants. "I know, Younie. You can't do anything about it but take medicine, rest, and hope you start feeling better."

    Seungyoun pouted, his head was starting to hurt and his body ached. It had been about an hour since he took the cold medicine and it had helped a little, but he somehow felt worse. He'd been trying to come out of little space, knowing he'd feel worse than he was if he stayed little, but that wasn't working.
    "Yixie," the little whined at his caregiver, dropping the toy car he'd been playing with. "What is it, hun?" Getting up, Seungyoun went and sat down next to Yixuan and leaned against his shoulder. "I no wanna be little no more, I only feelin' worse..." Yixuan smiled gently, wrapping an arm around his little. "Well... There are only a couple more hours to the day, maybe you can be big tomorrow?"
    "My head hurts," Seungyoun said, looking up at Yixuan. "Do you wanna take some medicine to help?" The little nodded, watching his caregiver get up to get the pills. "Younie! Are you still sick?" Yibo asked, running into the room with wet hair. "Bo, come back here." Yibo's eyes widened, realizing he'd just ran inside the house.
    Getting up and walking over to Sungjoo, Yibo retraced his steps. This time, walking. "Thank you. How are you feeling, Younie?" the caregiver asked. Sungjoo sat down on the couch and motioned Yibo over, the little sitting between his legs on the floor. "I not feel good... My head hurts," Seungyoun explained as Sungjoo started drying the other little's hair with a towel.
    "Where's Yixuan?" Seungyoun was about to respond when Yixuan entered the room, handing him pills and water. "Getting him some medicine for his head," Yixuan said. Seungyoun took the medicine, coughing at the taste. "It's time for a bath, Younie!"
    After a much-needed cool bath, Seungyoun was getting his hair dried by Sungjoo while he and Yibo watched a show. The bath had helped his warm, aching body, the pills helping with the headache. Sometime when he was changing, Seungyoun had gone from little space to middle, also helping the cold. "Feel better?" Yixuan asked.
    Seungyoun hummed, fully out of headspace now. "Thanks for taking care of me, guys." His caregivers smiled when he turned to face them, both saying, "You're welcome!" Yibo made his way over, yawning. Seungyoun also yawned, exhausted both physically and mentally. "I think it's time for bed!"
    Once the two had been put down and given their goodnight kisses, Yixuan and Sungjoo paused at the door to say, "Nighty night and sweet dreams!"