Pants... || BTS

This is the first of many BTS oneshots from a book specifically for them!

.

.

.

Namjoon hated wearing pants.

It's as simple as that.

    He'd fallen asleep in some rather uncomfy pants. So, when he woke up in little space in his studio, in pants, he was quite upset. He whined softly, tugging at the rough fabric of new jeans he was breaking in. "Off!" he said quietly. Namjoon is a very soft spoken little, tending to only speak to himself, or when he's asked something. Remembering what Jin had told him, he picked up his phone. This wasn't the first time he'd stayed at the studio and slipped, so he was told to call Jin. Jin had the spare key to his studio.

Rrring!

Rrring!

Rrri-

"Hey, Joon. What's up?"

    Namjoon guessed he should talk. "In the studio." he replied, looking down at his pants. "Okay, I'll be there in ten minutes. Is that okay?" Namjoon nodded, forgetting he was on the phone. "Joonie, I can't hear your head." Jin said playfully, already knowing what happened. "I mean i's okay!" he said into the phone, hanging up shortly after saying goodbye.

    The little sat waiting patiently for exactly ten minutes when he heard the lock on his door turn. Standing up, Namjoon walked over to the door as it opened, revealing Jin. "Hey, Joonie! Ready to go home? We can get you out of those uncomfy pants!" Everyone knew about little Namjoon's aversion to pants. "Yes, please!" Namjoon said with a smile. Taking Jin's hand in his, they left the room.

    Once they got home, Namjoon went straight to his room. "Do you need any help, Joon?" Jin called from the living room. He'd already informed the others that Namjoon was in little space. "No thank you!" Namjoon called back. After a bit of struggle, the little finally got out of his pants and into some cotton shorts. Spotting his favorite stuffed bear, he grabbed it and headed to the living room. "There he is! How's my baby doing?" Jin said as Namjoon walked over to him. "'M good." he said, sitting down next to Jin and cuddling into his side.

    The two eventually fell asleep while cuddling. They woke to the sound of Jungkook crying because Yoongi stole his Cheerios. "Yoonie, why'd you take Kookie's Cheerios?" Hoseok was asking. Yoongi giggled, smiling such a smile. "'Cause you no pay attention to Yoonie!" the little told. "You pay 'ttention when 'm bad, so I stoleded Kookie's food!" He was very proud of his actions.

    After a five minute time out, all three littles ones sat watching cartoons. "Joonie, look!" Yoongi said, pointing at the screen when Namjoon's favorite character showed up. The little hadn't really been paying attention, but now that his favorite character, Soos, was there, he was giggling to himself. Namjoon loved how funny the character was, laughing at everything he did.

That's how the rest of their day went.