Reverse Reverse! || Got7

Jaebum woke up to a terrible pain in his lower stomach. It can't be, he thought, It's too early! But as he pulled the blankets off his body, the bright red on his light sheets proved him wrong. Embarrassed tears found their way into his eyes as he got up. "Bummie! Wakey wa- ARE YOU DYING!?" the little suddenly screamed. Jaebum sighed, smiling, and explained that he wasn't dying. "It's mature big boy stuff." Youngjae pouted, understanding despite how much he wanted to know. 

    After he put the sheets and blanket in the washing machine, and taking a shower, Jaebum was feeling a lot better. It helped to have his boyfriend following him around with a stuffy in his arms. "Bummie done yet?" he innocently asked as his lover left the bathroom. Jaebum smiled, nodding. "We can cuddle?" Jaebum smiled. "Of course we can cuddle now!" he said, pulling Youngjae down onto himself and wrapping his arms around the little.

    When he woke up, Jaebum expected to see his little staring up at him. That's usually how he woke up from naps, as Youngjae always wakes up before him. Sitting up, he immediately laid back down, there was that pain again. Groaning quietly, Jaebum heard footsteps coming towards him from the kitchen. "You're up, sleepy head!" Jaebum, taking notice of his boyfriends big-ness teared up. "Oh my little baby!" Youngjae cooed, sitting down and pulling his little into his lap. 

Turns out they're both switches. 

    The couple has never had a situation where the need to regress at the same time, having a schedule of sorts. If they did, it was with another caregiver around. Jaebum always regressed for a week every month, maybe sometimes outside of that. I think you can guess why. "Is my little pumpkin in pain? Do you have ouchie?" The little nodded, pointing to his stomach. "Hurts!" he cried out as a new wave of pain hit. Youngjae cooed, looking to the pills and water sitting on the coffee table. "Pumpkin, I need you to calm down for me. Deep breaths!" and as Youngjae exaggerated taking giant breaths, Jaebum followed. It always helps a little with the pain. 

    Once the little finally calmed down, Youngjae grabbed the pills and water. "Here, Bummie, take these and they'll help you feel better!" and after much praise and encouragement, the little had swallowed the pills. Thankfully, no new cramps came before the pills  kicked in, Jaebum in awe of his caregivers abilities. "Thank you Youngie! You're the bestest!" Jaebum said, throwing his arms around his lover. "I love you, Youngie!"

"I love you too, pumpkin!"