Chapter 3

Chapter 3 is dedicated to -BITCHZILLA

Thank you for your support ❤

DEMETRI
Age: 23

DEMETRI Age: 23

TREY
Age: 18

- - - - - - - - - - - - ----------------

I rested my head against the cool glass of the window as the car drove down the highway.

I was with Melissa and Callie. We were heading back to my house after going to the mall. Callie had wanted to get a new outfit for tonight. We didn't mean to spend the entire evening there, but Callie loved shopping and we ended up visiting almost all the clothing stores.

She'd tried talking me into getting a pair of heels that would probably give me vertigo and leave me with an incurable fear of heights by the end of the night.

After a good three hours of shopping and another five minutes of tying Callie down in the car so she wouldn't make a beeline for the mall to start shopping again, we finally left.

After a loud, pain-filled twenty minutes of Callie and Melissa singing along to Shawn Mendes, I had had enough. Luckily my phone rang and rescued me from having to listen to anymore. My face lit up with a smile when I saw the caller I.D. It was Noah.

Noah was one of my best friends. We'd been friends since we were kids. His family used to live in the house next to ours before they moved away.

When I was six, I was in a really bad accident and I didn't remember any of what happened before I woke up in the hospital. When I got out of the hospital, my parents announced that we would be moving to a new neighborhood.

Starting over a new life felt weird, but Noah became my first friend.

"Hey you," I greeted. I couldn't contain the excitement bubbling up inside of me.

"Hey," he laughed.

The sound, although deeper, brought back memories of my childhood when we used to spend every day together.