Chapter 9

Chapter 9 is dedicated to XI_solemnly_swearX and sandydragon1

Thank you for your support ❤

-----------------------------------------------

"Hey, Queen E," Noah greeted as I walked into the Chemistry building.

He was casually leaning against the wall with a wisp of a smile.

"Hey Noe." I smiled.

He pushed off the wall and came over to where I was.

"Since when did you stop wearing glasses?" I asked as he poured some chemicals into a beaker.

"Got tired of them. I switched to contacts a few weeks ago."

"Aw, I liked them."

"You did?"

I nodded and he smiled as he rummaged around in his bag until he found what he was looking for.

He placed a glasses case on the table and opened it to reveal a pair of oak brown glasses. I recognized them from a few of his pictures. He put them on and I gasped.

"Oh my gosh, who are you?"

"I'd tell you, but then you'd have to be sworn to secrecy for the rest of your life."

I giggled, took them off him and tried them on. "Do I look smarter?"

"You're so bright, it's blinding," he laughed, covering his eyes.

I giggled and then took them off as we got back to work. I loved doing experiments and Noah kept the mood nice as we joked lightly.

"Hey, me and my friends are planning a party," I remembered. "Melissa and Callie, I told you about them."

"Yeah, you did. You don't seem like the party type."

"I am a girl of many mysteries," I grinned. "Do you maybe want to come? It's going to be fun. Well, it should be... I hope it will be."

"Sounds promising," he chuckled. "If you're there, then I'll go. When is it?"

"A week from now."

He frowned, mulling it over. "I'll be out of the city. Yasmine will be here by that time and we have to go visit some relatives."

"Oh," I tried to hide my disappointment.

"Hey, I'll definitely be there for the next one. Believe me."

"You'd better."

Noah smiled at me and we went back to work.

--------------------------------------------------

Fun fact: Almost all of the pictures of the characters were edited until I got them to look how I imagined them. So one person might be multiple people combined.

PS: Just a friendly reminder that you're free to imagine them any way that you want to ♡

--------------------------------------------------

Hey, lovelies! Thanks for reading the ninth chapter!

As you might have realised, this chapter is shorter than usual. I'm sorry for that!

If you'd like, today I can post 3 chapters instead of 2 to make up for it. Let me know in the comments. I'll go with what the majority wants❤

*Grabs popcorn*

In the meantime, please enjoy this video of Thanos doing... whatever this is.

If you have any questions, suggestions or feedback, please let me know!

Leave a comment and a vote❤
See you in the next chapter!