Chapter 136

Chapter 136 is dedicated to zay_zay_ninab

Thank you for your support ❤
-----------------------------------------------------------

GRACE (Jackson's soulmate)
R.I.P

----------------------------------------------------------

“How does this look?” Diana laughed as she stepped out of the dressing room in a dazzling floor length ball gown.

“Hmm, it looks pretty great… maybe add this,” I handed her a purse as she strutted up and down the narrow walkway.

“Fabulous darling,” Bianca commented while she scanned the dresses on display. “If only I could fit into these,” she said, rubbing her belly.

“Just a few more months.” I smiled. “Do you know the gender of the baby yet?”

“We’re going to find out soon,” she hummed with joy. “I wanted it to be a surprise, but the curiosity might kill Beau before that happens.”

“He’s really excited about this,” Diana observed.

“Yeah, we’ve been talking about this for a while. It’s amazing to see it finally happening.”

Bianca offered to pay for the stuff we were interested in, but I decided to pay instead because Ashton had given me a card to pay for any expenses we might have.

“But I’m not from your kingdom,” Diana mumbled shyly. "I'll pay."

“You’re mated to our precious Kristof. You are already a member of our family.” Bianca smiled at her.

Diana looked between me and Bianca and a huge smile spread across her face.

“I’m glad I got to know all of you,” she said as we walked to a restaurant. “I was wondering if I would be able to make friends here. I get nervous around new people so it’s hard for me to make new friends.”

“We’re glad we got to know you too,” Bianca chimed. “You make Kris extremely happy, and you’re making progress with Jun too. You fit right in here.”

“I’m going to transfer to your kingdom,” Diana informed us happily. “Kris said I had the freedom to choose, but I could tell his heart was with Crysauralia. He’s happy here and so am I.”

“That’s great!” I said. “You make a great addition to the kingdom.”

“I think you’ll make a lovely queen,” she added.

Bianca nodded in agreement. “Ashton found the perfect soulmate for himself.” She paused. “He hasn’t marked you yet though.”

“That’s kind of on me,” I giggled.

“It must have been surprising to find out that the prince is your soulmate,” Diana said in wonder. “If I was a human I would freak out.”

“I freaked out in my own way, I guess,” I mused. "At first, I refused to accept it. I didn’t want to believe it was possible.”

“Because logically it didn’t make sense?” Bianca asked.

“Mm hmm,” I nodded. “But Ashton was really patient and I ended up acknowledging my feelings.”

“Ashton’s grown up a lot. I think you’re one of the main reasons for that. I can tell he cares deeply about you.”

“You can?”

“Yes,” Bianca chuckled. “The way he looks at you… talks to you… It’s very different from the Ashton we knew. He finally understands what he didn’t have when he found you.”