Q&A

Hey lovelies👋 I'll be answering the questions you sent me 📝 If I missed your question, please let me know!
Cover and title reveal for book two will be at the end of this chapter ❤

Q. Did Elizabeth die at the end of book one?
A. Please read book two to find out😊

Q. When is the second book coming out?
A. The second book will be coming out on April 1st.

Q. How many chapters will book two have?
A. Book two will have around fifty chapters.

Q. How many chapters will you post a day for book two?
A. I'll be posting two chapters a day ✌

Q. Will there be a book three?
A. I don't have any plans for a book three. Book two will wrap up everything.

Q. Any more flashbacks/backstories?
A. It's possible. Whose backstory do you want to see?

Q. Is there gonna be drama in book two?
A. Of course😉

Q. Time skip?
A. Yes, there will be a time skip in book two, but not at the beginning.

Q. Is anybody else gonna die?
A. Umm *laughs nervously* next question😅

Q. Did Demetri like Callie?
A. Demetri's feelings for Callie are complicated. He does feel something for her, but he chose to prioritize his mission.

Q. Why didn't King Caden just have an arranged marriage instead of killing his brother?
A. Although part of the reason why King Caden killed his half-brother was to get his soulmate, that wasn't the only reason.
He was also paranoid that his half-brother would attempt to take the throne from him, so he decided to eliminate the competition.

Q. Do I have to read the first book to understand the second book?
A. Yes, because the second book is a continuation of the first book.

Q. Are the same characters gonna be in it?
A. Yes, as well as some new characters.

Q. Cover Reveal?
A. Cover and title reveal will be at the end of the chapter.

Q. Do you have deleted chapters from book one?
A. Yes, I do. If you're curious about them then I can share them with you.

Q. How do you update so fast?
A. I like to plan out the story ahead and make a writing schedule (that I never stick to😅)

Q. What was the hardest chapter to write?
A. For book one, the chapters with Noah were the hardest. For some reason my mind went blank when I had to write scenes with him in them.

Q. Do you listen to music when you write?
A. Not really. If they're songs I love, then I end up singing along and having a concert instead of writing. I listen to music while I edit though 🎶

Q. What is most likely going to happen in book 2?
A. There will be many events happening in book two, including an engagement. Also there will be a very important rescue mission and a potential war.

Q. Is Jackson the one who switched sides?
A. Please read the second book to find out 😉

Q. Will we see Noah in book two?
A. Yes, we will!

If you have any more questions about this book or book two, please ask them here or PM me and I'll add them to the list.

If you have questions for me about the writing process, I'll be sure to answer those as well.

Now for the Cover Reveal!
I made this myself, so please let me know what you think about it. If you can make covers and you'd like to make one for book two, let me know ❤

*cue drumroll🥁*

The Prince's Fiancée

Please leave your feedback so I can know if anything needs to be changed!

Love you all, stay safe