Chapter 112

Chapter 112 is dedicated to everyone reading this right now!

Thank you so much for 11K reads!

Your reads, follows, votes and comments always make my day. Love you all😘
-----------------------------------------------------------

The drive to the hotel hotel took three hours of me singing my heart out in the car. Ashton sighed, probably losing the rest of his patience or sanity as I blasted Dynamite by BTS for the millionth time.

When we finally got there, he handed the valet his keys. At first glance, it was clear to see that the hotel was definitely five stars. It was massive and I even spotted a celebrity walking around with his partner.

After we checked in, I was still gaping in awe at the majesty of the place when Ashton pulled me closer to him in a hug.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this."

I hugged him back with a large grin. "Let's have fun today!"

We decided to go to the pool first. Ashton insisted on going to one of the private indoor pools that I didn't even know was a thing.

I got changed into my swimsuit and pulled on a cover-up. I did my hair in another high ponytail since Ashton had ruined the first one. I stepped out of the bathroom to see him already lounging by the pool, and went to sit beside him.

His eyes raked over my body and a slow smile formed on his lips. "It's definitely worth it being with you here."

"You're such a flirt," I teased as color swirled to my cheeks. He leaned in and placed a kiss on my lips.

"Didn't I tell you to let your hair down?" he whispered and I shivered as his warm breath seduced my skin. His nose trailed down my jaw as his lips came to rest on the place just below my ear.

I knew where this was about to go, so I slipped into the water and giggled at his confused expression. He scoffed and his eyes twinkled with mischief and he slid off into the water. I waded away from him as fast as I could, but when I looked back I didn't see him.

"Aah!" I screamed as I was hoisted out of the water. I glared down at Ashton who was holding me on his shoulders and laughing.

"Let me down!" I screamed, kicking the water at him as he waded out further to the deep end until the water was bobbing against his chin.

"I'll let you go right here," he announced and I looked down at the deep water uncertainly.

"I think I'm good up here, so no thanks," I chuckled, but he had other plans.

"Ashton, no!" I screamed as he submerged himself in the water and slipped me off his shoulders. Before I could sink like the non-swimmer that I was, he caught me and held me by my waist.

"Are you trying to drown me on my birthday?" I yelled, splashing water in his face as he laughed.

"I'm going to get you back!" I shouted as I bobbed in the water.

"I look forward to it," he grinned.

He pulled me closer to himself, gazing into my eyes before leaning down to kiss me again. This kiss was so passionate I almost completely forgot how to breathe. He lifted my hips so that I was wrapping my legs around him and he held me close with his arms. I pulled back to look at him uncertainly and his eyes were so dark, they looked black.

He had told me that the kiss we'd shared at the restaurant was real, but I was hesitantly wondering if this one was.

"Your dad-" I started but he closed the distance with his lips again.