Special Announcement

Hey, Lovelies! 👋

*swivels in chair and removes sunglasses*

How are you? I've missed you all sooo much during my break and I'm elated to be back❤ Thank you so much for your patience, I really appreciate it! Thank you for 5.2M reads on The Prince's Soulmate, 898K reads on The Prince's Fiancée and 84K reads on The King's Queen. Your support means the world to me! I previously mentioned that I had some good news to share with you, so here goes.

As you know, I took a short hiatus from updating to prepare for my exams and I'm delighted to announce that they were successful and I've been accepted into my first choice medical school *screams excitedly* Your girl is on her way to becoming a neurosurgeon! This has been a life-long dream of mine and I can't wait to begin this new chapter with all of you!

Continuing the good news, I have officially joined the Wattpad Creator's Program! *screams excitedly again* This is honestly so surreal and it's literally a dream come true! I could not have achieved this incredible milestone without each and every one of you. YOU make all of this possible. Thank you❤

As a Wattpad Creator, I'm working towards writing more stories FOR YOU, my lovely readers. With the help of Wattpad's Creator team, I am getting the support I need to keep bringing exciting new work your way!

I'm so proud to be part of the @Wattpad
Creators Program! This new initiative will help to support writers, like me, to bring more stories to the world. This opportunity has given me access to tools and resources to keep growing as a Wattpad Creator! I really hope to grow more and improve my skills as a writer.

You can learn more about the Wattpad Creator's Program here: creators.wattpad.com/programs-and-
opportunities/wattpad-creators-program/

My goal for the year (August 2022-July 2023) will be to complete The King's Queen (updates resume this week) and I hope to start writing/posting chapters of the re-written version of The Prince's Soulmate later this month after I finish re-structuring the plot. The re-written version of The Prince's Fiancée will be posted after the re-written TPS is complete. A new book will also be launched after TKQ is completed.

I'm currently on a break from the Wattpad Ambassador program for this term but I hope to rejoin next term. Because of my hectic schedule, I might not be able to upload 3 chapters of TKQ every day 💔 How many chapters would you be comfortable with?

I usually use FaceApp to create a character that is unique to my stories; however, as of July 31, 2022, I've removed all media (music and images) from the series. I've been compiling face claims for the characters so I'll include them at the beginning of each chapter (in the re-written version of TPS) for those who want a visual depiction.

I want to make the newer version of TPS shorter and there will be more worldbuilding, diversity, character development, and an improved narrative and plot. Re-writing TPS has a domino effect on the other stories in the series, so I'll have to go through TKQ and change some fundamental things.

Are there scenes from TPS that you want to see remain the same? What TPS scene would you like to change?

Also, I'm thinking of starting a Discord server. Please let me know if you'd be interested in that and feel free to join the growing family on Instagram @xclusivelya

If you're entering the Wattys, message me with your story title. I'll be making a Wattys reading list to hopefully help your story get more exposure. Please ensure that your story adheres to Wattpad guidelines.

If you have any questions/concerns/suggestions feel free to reach out to me. My inbox is always open if you want to talk, or just need a listening ear. My inbox is a safe, confidential and judgment-free space. I do tend to respond faster on Instagram, but I'll be catching up on all the messages this week on both Instagram and Wattpad.

Anyway, I won't make this message too long (although it probably already is, lol) Stay happy, healthy and hydrated, my loves! ❤❤❤

XO, Abigail