Chapter 124

Chapter 124 is dedicated to vivholly01

Thank you for your support ❤
-----------------------------------------------------------

*Two months later*

A large smile flitted across my face as I drove into the secret driveway to the palace. The securities saluted to me and I waved at them. It wasn't made official to the them who I was yet, but some people already knew. I was getting pretty used to coming here as I was here almost every day.

It was the middle of June. School was closed and I was officially a high school graduate. My acceptance letter for my first choice medical school had come in a few days ago and I was honestly still in shock to have gotten in and on a full scholarship too. All the all nighters I'd pulled studying were totally worth it.

Callie had gotten into her university too, and had started work on the movie about a week ago. She and Daniel were the cutest couple around. They'd started dating again last month when Callie was completely over Demetri. They were practically inseparable since that night at Creamy Dreams and Melissa, Kevin and I were over the moon with happiness for them.

Melissa and Trey were still going strong in their relationship and did almost everything together. We were happy that they had each other. They were overseas on their university tour, but they'd be coming back soon.

Kevin, Ashton and Jackson had been doing diplomatic work going back and forth between kingdoms while the other guys took care of things here. The king wasn't much better. In fact he was gradually getting worse. Ashton, CaVaughn and their mom did their best to shield Brooke from his tyranny.

My parents had been let in on Ashton's secret and they had been totally shell shocked about it. I mean, it would be surprising to hear that your daughter was betrothed to and dating the crown prince of Crysauralia. It was going to take a bit more time for them to fully wrap their minds around that idea.

I navigated the familiar streets until I got to the palace. Ashton and the guys were there having a meeting. As soon as I stepped through the doors, I heard the noisy chatter and banter heading downstairs.

"Hey Liz," Kevin greeted, ruffling my hair.

Raúl casually slung his arm around my shoulder and Jun attacked me in a hug.

"All of you back off," Ashton growled as I tried to pry myself away from the crowd.

Raúl winked at me and then grinned at Ashton. "Can't you share your soulmate with me until I get mine?"

"I didn't know you had a death wish," Kevin laughed, pulling Jun off me. "Come on, Jun. We have work to do."

"Work?" I asked when I could breathe again.

"He has training now."

Jun grinned widely. "I'm training with Kevin so I get to fight him as much as I want."

"Don't hurt him," I warned Kevin, who rolled his eyes.

"He's the one who doesn't know how to hold back. You should tell him that instead."

"Come watch me train." Jun buzzed with energy.

As curious as I was to see how they actually trained, I had to pass on that invitation. "I have to go see Micah."

Jun frowned. "Him again?"

"Armani should be coming back soon right?" I asked Ashton.

He nodded. "I arranged for them to escort him back this week."