46 | "Are you- are you crying ?"

Are you- are you crying ?"

Ross POV

I smiled into the kiss before slowly leaning more forward, pushing her gently onto the bed.  Just as I began to deepen the kiss I heard the door open.

I widened my eyes startled when I suddenly was pushed off by Laura and landed on the ground with my butt.

Ouch.

I gave her a look, seeing that she only now had realised her actions.

I turned my attention back to the door where Lucas was standing with a bottle of water.

"Hey Ross I brought you some water in ca-", he started before looking between Laura and me.

Okay, this is awkward.

"Are you serious Laura ?", Lucas started while walking towards me. "As if he hadn't already gotten hurt from the fight, you make him sit on the cold ground ?!"

Is he freaking serious right now ?

He kneeled down next to Ross and just by giving her a short glance I could see that Laura's face was getting really red.

I'm probably worse than her..

Lucas examined my face before furrowing his brows, "Did you bleed out your mouth ?"

"What ?!", my voice came out higher than normal whilst my fingers went up to my lips before realization hit me.

I turned to Laura to see her covering her mouth with her hand while not looking at me.

She indeed used a colored lip balm before coming here.

"Am I mistaken ?", Lucas wondered out loud.

I waved him off, "Stop speaking nonsense."

"I, uh, think I should go home.", I heard Laura say, making my head snap into her direction.

She stood up before leaving the room in a hurry, bumping into Dave on the way out. "Where are you going Laura ?", he asked while titling his head quizzically.

He than peered intently at me before looking back at Laura again, "Oh."

Laura ignored him, walking away hurriedly.

Dave turned towards Lucas and shook his head while approaching him, "Do you realize what you did ?"

Lucas looked at him dumbfounded, "What do you mean ?" I gave him an annoyed look.

Dave face-palmed himself before urging me to stand up. "What the hell are you doing ? Go after her."

"Right..", I trailed off before standing up and following her.

This whole situation seemed unreal to me. I kissed Laura... and she kissed me back.

What comes after this ? And why am I so nervous ?

As I left the house I saw Laura walking ahead of me and ran over to her before holding her wrist, making her turn towards me.

She looked at me startled before shifting her gaze somewhere else.

"No, we're not going to do this, Laura.", I told her honestly.

"What ?"

"We're not gonna act all awkward after a kiss like that. You know exactly what this means.", I said while letting my hand travel down her wrist to hold her hand.

She bit her lip before looking up at me, "Ross, I..."

"Look.", I started before taking a deep breath, "This isn't easy for me. I've never.. Not like this... But, you matter to me. A lot."

I ran my hand through my hair frustrated before continuing, "I know we didn't start on good terms... and I also know that I annoy and tease you a lot...", I sighed, "Even though I know you deserve a much better person, I really wanna give this a shot."

"You don't have to answer right away.. Give it some thought first before rejecting right away." , I stated before finally looking at her again.

"Are you- are you crying ?", I stammered. "Did I say something wrong ? I'm sorry I didn't intend to-"

She suddenly put her arms around me and hugged me, making me stand there dumbfounded.

"Thank you.", she muttered.

I didn't really know what she was thanking me for but it also didn't really matter.

"Why would I even reject you ?", she added, making a smile spread on my face.

Who would've known that we'd get to this point some day ?

•••

The end.

I'm just joking guys 🙃

• fave line ?

• Introvert or Extrovert?🕊

• What would be your fave gift to get from someone ? ⭐️

• Do you sleep with blanket or without when it's summer ? (Even if it's just a thin one, I always sleep with)

•Any sport you're interested in ? (I'm really interested in ice skating rn{Yuzuru Hanyu guys, yuzuru hanyu😍})

🌷Have an amazing day and stay safe.🌷

-tice