35 | "Am I a good kisser ?"

"Am I a good kisser ?"

Laura's POV

"You went to get ice cream.", Emma told me
while crossing her arms in front of her chest.

I nodded.

"And you came back without it.", she continued while she eyeing me suspiciously.

I nodded again.

"What the hell did you guys do for two ho-", she started to say before she stopped herself and smirked.

I furrowed my brows confused at her.

"Oh, alright. I get it. I mean, I'm sure you guys had a good time with each o-"

"NO !", I told her while putting my hand on her mouth and glancing at Ross, who seemed too amused for my liking.

"Ross, tell her that it's not what she thinks it is.", I begged him desperately.

He shrugged, "I mean, it's not entirely wrong, is it ?", he stated, making my arms drop from frustration.

"Gosh, whatever. Believe what you wanna believe, I've given up.", I said before dropping myself on the couch next to Maia.

"I have to tell you and Emma something.", I whispered before adding, "Hayden."

She widened her eyes before grabbing my hand and Emmas and leading us upstairs to a room.

"Spill.", she said, making Emma look confused between the two of us.

"Ross and I met Hayden at the mall...", I started to tell them everything.

"So Hayden, the girl whom Alec cheated on you with, is the ex-girlfriend of Ross ?", Maia clarified.

I nodded and ran my hand through my hair frustrated.

"And Ross introduced you as his girlfriend ? Because Hayden was there with her new boyfriend ? And you even went on a short double date as a fake couple ?", Emma said in disbelief while leaning her back on the wall.

"I mean, I don't think that you guys acting as a fake couple is such a big deal. But the fact the girl who broke Ross' heart is the girl whom Alec cheated on you with... well, it's just really unexpected I'd say.", Maia said.

"Unexpected is an understatement.", I told her.

"But wait, what if Hayden tells Alec about it ?", Emma said.

"Do you think they still keep in touch ?", I asked.

"Well, I mean they're exes but who knows..", Emma trailed off.

"You know.. I think it'd be the best to talk about it with Ross.", Maia started while exchanging looks with us. "I mean, since there's a situation like this, it would be the best to talk about it."

"I mean you guys are close, aren't you ? Considering that you've kissed already...", Emma teased me, making me glare at her.

"If we're already talking about the kiss, I really wanted to ask you something Laura.", Maia said before looking at me, "Was he a good kisser ?"

I felt my cheeks flush and slapped her arm playfully, "Are you serious ? Gosh, you guys are really impossible...", I said before standing up, "I'm going downstairs again, this conversation is.. kinda losing its point.", making Emma and Maia look at each other and burst out in laughter.

I rolled my eyes at them playfully before leaving the room while still continuing to look at them. Only when I opened the door and ran into something I turned my head to look to the front and faced Ross.

He instantly held my waist to prevent me from falling and quickly let me go when we met eachother's gaze.

"I was, uh, going to ask if you guys wanna join us in UNO..", Ross trailed off before stretching his neck and breaking away from my gaze.

I looked at him for a second and than realized that we talked about him a second ago. Did he hear that ?

No, right ?

"I, uh, gotta go to the bathroom first.", I told him while walking past him but couldn't walk farther away when he grabbed my wrist.

I could feel Emma and Maia's gaze on us as he turned around to face me.

I furrowed my brows at him before glancing at his hand on my wrist. I could see that a smirk was forming on his lips.

"So ? Am I a good kisser ?"

I widened my eyes before getting my hand out of his grip and hit his chest. "Stop it, Ross." I than walked past him to the bathroom and washed my face with cool water to cool down since I was getting hot.

That was so embarrassing.

I mean, we... we didn't even actually kiss that day... So I can't really answer that question. Besides, the only thing I could think about back than was getting away from Alec.

I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed while closing my eyes.

I recalled memories from the past few months.

I put my hands on each of my cheeks as I felt them heat up once again.

I should finally admit it, there's no point in trying to deny it anymore. I'm feeling myself getting more and more attracted to Ross.

•••

I'm sorry for updating so late !!
But anyways, hope you're all having an amazing day🤍

-fave line ?🌷

-fave Ally Dawson performance?

-fave netflix movie ?⭐️

Have an amazing day and stay safe.

-tice