54 | "But I guess you preferred me shirtless." (Last Chapter)

The time has come.. enjoy the last chapter my adorkies.🥺♥️

Please read the A/N at the end of the chapter♥️

"But I guess you preferred me shirtless."

Laura's POV

After that embarrassment in the morning Jordan texted us that he wanted to meet up with everyone in his basement... so that's what we did.

"Did your dad say anything after you got back ?", Ross asked anxiously after I got into the car since he'll drive us to Jordan's.

I told him that my father saw him and he hasn't stopped questioning me since than.

Per text.

And now face to face.

I had to admit that it was cute how anxious he was. That means he gives a lot of thought on what kind of image he has in front of my parents.

"Well... he..", I sighed dramatically.

"What ?", he said while glancing at me before turning towards the road again.

I put my hand on his arm, "Nothing.", I finished my sentence.

He rolled his eyes, "God, Laura. Don't ever do that again.. I almost thought he didn't approve of our relationship."

I leaned back in my seat, smiling, "You're so cute sometimes."

"Cute ?", he raised his one brow while glancing at me.

I nodded, "Yes, cute."

He chuckled at my response before we arrived at Jordan's.

"Let's head inside.", he said before opening his door.

I stopped him by speaking up, "Wait."

I handed him the bag I had on my lap just until now, "It's your jacket...s", I told him.

He glanced at the back and than back at me before he raised his brow.

"What ?"

"You know.", he said before closing the door and scooting closer to me, "Maybe we shouldn't head inside."

I looked down on our distance that was getting smaller by seconds, "Stop it,Ross...", I whined before putting my hand on his chest to stop him from coming closer.

He glanced to the lower part of my face before putting a strand of hair behind my ears, "You know what I just realised ?"

"What ?"

"That night... when I took my wet tshirt off, you could've just given me one of my jackets.", he told me, looking back into my eyes, "But I guess you preferred me shirtless."

I was about to answer him before I heard a knock on the car window on my side.

I looked back too see Dave roll his eyes, "Are you guys gonna come out or get a room ?", I heard his muffled voice.

I widened my eyes, pushing Ross away and opening the car door, "You wish.", I told him before getting out of the car.

I heard him chuckle behind me while we headed inside.

When we rang the door, Jordan opened the door and greeted us with Lucas who had already arrived before us.

"I just ordered a pizza, I hope you're all fine with that."

"Who wouldn't be fine with pizza ?", I asked in return.

I mean, we're talking about pizza.

While waiting for the pizza we decided to play some games before the door rang.

I looked over to Jordan to see him playing an intensive game with Lucas.

"I'll get it." I told him while going up from the basement and getting it.

I than put the pizza on the counter in the kitchen before searching for some plates.

I opened a cupboard before I felt two arms wrap around me.

I rolled my eyes while smiling before releasing the grip and turning around.

"You're really touchy today, you realise that ?", I told Ross before he grinned and held me by my waist before lifting me up to let me sit on the kitchen counter.

We were on eye level when he put his hands next to each side of the counter, leaning a bit forward, "Guess I can't help it since it's you."

I put my hands on each side of his cheek, pinching them, "Who would've thought that you'd be so cute ?"

He released one of my hands from its grip and kissed the back of it, making my smile fade away and look at it.

He than put his other hand on the side of my neck, "You know, for me it was love at first sight."

"Huh ?", I looked back at him, "What do you mean ?"

"The first time I noticed you in class. I instantly felt attracted to you.", he admitted while continuing to look at me with expectation.

I raised my brows, "Well.. obviously, it wasn't the same for for, as you also already know.", I told him honestly, before adding, "Well, guess this started one-sided, I'm sorry.", I told him in a joking tone.

"Well, there's a way to make up for it..", he trailed off before looking at the lower part of my face again and leaning closer to close the gap between our lips.

I put my arms around his neck before kissing back when something came into my mind and I pulled away, "For me it was Love at first Hate.", I told him while smiling.

He rolled his eyes before pulling me closer by my waist and mumbling, "Whatever.", before kissing me again.

Who would've thought that there would come a time in which I would kiss Ross Lynch in the kitchen of my friend Jordan's ?

•••

Ahh guys 🥺

Where should I even start ?

I guess I'll make an extra chapter for the
A/N itself since I really want to thank you and ask you guys some questions ♥️

-fave line btw ?

So, please also read the next chap, adorkies💓

🌷Have an amazing day and stay safe🌷

-t.