50 | "Can you get her number for me ?"

(Enjoy the chapter & don't forget to vote)

"Can you get her number for me ?"

Laura's POV

"That was hilarious.", I laughed as Maia told Emma how she and I tried to get some attractive boy's number back than in middle school.

"You seriously went that far ?", Emma giggled.

Since holidays started Emma, Maia and I decided to meet up since it's been a long time.

Maia nodded while putting her arm on the table and than looking at it, "Laura.", I looked up at her and saw that she noticed Ross' jackets folded on the table.

"Are you ever going to give these back ?", she laughed.

"I don't intend on keeping them forever...", I admitted while looking at them. "I forget it all the time, I swear."

"He's your boyfriend anyways.", Emma said with a grin before my phone started to ring.

I looked at the caller ID to see that it was Jordan.

"Hello ?", I picked the phone up.

"Hi, uh, Laura.", I heard his breathless voice on the other side.

"Are you carrying something heavy ?", I asked.

"Uh, yeah. Your boyfriend.", he said in an annoyed tone.

I widened my eyes, "Ross ? Why ?"

"The football team wanted to drink after we won the game... so yeah. I can't drive since I also drank so I'm gonna get a ride.", he sighed once again.

"Just come pick him up.", he finished.

"Pick him up ?", I repeated.

"Yeah, also tell Emma to pick Dave up. He's wasted.", he told me.

I looked over at her, "Alright."

"What is it ?", Maia asked as soon as I ended the call.

"They want us to pick Dave and Ross up.", I told her, "They're drunk."

They stood up, "Alright than, let's go."

"Emma and I will go with my car. You're gonna take your Dad's car right ?", Maia said while looking at me.

Right, my father left the car for me to drive..

I nodded slowly, "Alright, Jordan will send the address to our groupchat.

Well, guys. That's how I drove.. really slow behind Maia's car.

You guys may or may have not noticed that I'm not used to driving yet.

As soon as we parked the cars I saw Jordan next to Ross and Dave. When he noticed us he sighed in relief before dragging them with him.

"Thank god. I can't take these two anymore.", Jordan complained.

I rolled my eyes before getting a hold of Ross' arm.

He looked at me while squinting his eyes before turning back to Jordan, "Wow, she's really pretty.", before whispering (if you could even call it that), "Can you get her number for me ?"

I heard Emma laugh beside me while she held Dave.

I raised my brows at Ross before pulling his sleeve to gesture him that he should follow me.

He looked down at my hand before gasping exaggeratedly, "No, don't get her number.", he warned Jordan, "I have a girlfriend already... Can you call her over ?"

Jordan rolled his eyes before hitting Ross' shoulder, "She's your girlfriend, dumbass."

He widened his eyes while turning towards me, "Wow, really ?"

"He talked the whole night about you.", Dave suddenly spoke up while intending to point his index finger towards me but he pointed it some place next to me. "We thought he would shut up when he gets drunk but it only made it worse."

I cursed at myself when I felt my cheeks get flushed, "Whatever, let's get you home."

"Get home safely !", I heard Jordan shout after us.

•••

Guys I'm literally running out of ideas for this book so it'll soon end I guess :/
(That also means get ready for a new book 🙂) or I will finish one of my other books (currently working on Just for Publicity ?")

• Fave line ?

• Favorite clothing ?❣️

• Favorite Brand ?☁️

🌷Have an amazing day & stay safe.🌷

-t.

Chapter dedicated to @lovelyy_raura ❣️