15. senior year

✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

The same Beverly Hills High School she has known for the last four years stood right in front of Stacey as she got out of her car. Multiple students glanced over at her for two reasons: her luxurious sports car and the fact that her face had made multiple headlines during the summer. She ignored the freshmen and sophomores glancing down at their phones and back up to her. She knew owning a business at this age was going to cause some attention her way. Hayden had told her how to cope with it when she first started.

Stacey walked to her locker and placed her textbooks and extra supplies in there. She looked around, automatically looking for Spencer, but she sighed when she remembered he was starting his senior year at South Crenshaw High. Beverly was "in his past" now.

"Happy senior year," Jane said as she went to her locker right next to Jane.

Stacey smiled. "Praying it's better than last year."

Remembering how she started last year with Clayton and not even speaking to Jordan was odd. She rarely thought of Clayton now, but when she did a flash of her darkest days went through her mind.

Jane seemed to know what Stacey meant. "Yeah, the beginning of last year was...something else. It's going to be great this year, Stace."

Stacey nodded. Football season was coming up and Beverly was looking to defend their state title. Homecoming was in a couple of months. Her business was doing as good as it was over the summer and she was able to work at home while Hayden took care of the main stuff.

"Oh damn it," mumbled Jane.

"What?"

"Just don't turn around," said Jane.

Stacey rolled her eyes, obviously she would do the opposite of what her friend said. She wished she hadn't though. Simone was at a locker a bit down the hallway from where she and Jane stood. Her blood boiled remembering the chaos Simone caused for her and Jordan's relationship.

"I heard she had the baby," Jane whispered. "But she gave it up. Heard the guy's not in the picture either."

A part of Stacey wanted to feel for Simone. She knew somewhat of being a pregnant teen (not to Simone's extent though) and she could envision the choice Simone had to make. She wondered what her life would've been if she kept the baby. How different everything would be...

"No way." Stacey stood up a bit straighter when Jordan came up to Simone and the two started to converse.

"He's probably just being nice," Jane tried offering some comfort.

Stacey felt like going over there and pulling Jordan away from Simone. She didn't. Simone was probably going through a rough time with giving up her baby and not having many people there for her. Most importantly, Jordan wasn't her's anymore. Even with Jordan saying he wanted her and with Vegas, that small part of her mind made her doubt what he had said. Simone was pretty and was well-liked before word got around she lied to Jordan about him being the father of her baby.