5. soulmates

✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

"You did not just call her!" Olivia burst into Jordan's room, a disappointed look on her face.

Jordan put his hands up. "I didn't do anything."

"Oh, really?" Olivia tried to take his phone out of his hand, but Jordan snatched it before she could. She kicked his shin. Jordan grunted in pain and dropped his phone on his bed where Olivia was waiting for it. Her eyes caught that his phone was black now instead of white. "When did you get a new phone?"

"I smashed the other one a couple of days after she went to New York," Jordan grumbled, still mad his sister hit him. "It was either that or punch a hole in my wall and I knew mom would be pissed with that."

Olivia sighed, looking at his recent calls. Her number wasn't saved, but Olivia knew it was Stacey's number. "Jordan..."

"I don't want to hear it, Liv," Jordan shook his head. He wanted to kick her out of his room and go another night of restless sleep, but he knew his sister was concerned and they've been getting along great lately. "I just wanted to hear her voice. Even if she was yelling at me...it would've been worth it." Olivia was now sitting by him, resting a hand on his shoulder. "I know how much I hurt her and a day doesn't go by where I wish I could take it all back. Some people move on and I want to, but I also don't. I want to move on because the guilt is getting too much for me. She's something special. Something you don't get often."

"She is a really special person," Olivia agreed. "It's killing me that you're hurting, though. I've never seen you this way ever. Not even when dad moved out."

"The difference is this is mostly my fault and I'm the main factor who drove her away," Jordan stated. He stayed quiet for a couple of seconds before looking down at his sister. There were a couple of tears on his cheeks, but he held himself back from breaking down in front of her. "Do you think Stacey and I are toxic?"

Olivia was taken aback by the question, but after a couple of moments she shook her head. "No. I'll be honest, some of your fights were stupid as hell, but at the end of the day you guys are perfect for each other. As cliche as it sounds, I believe you two are soulmates, but got together at the wrong time. High school is filled with drama and after Clayton, it seems things haven't been completely right in Stacey's life."

"So, when is the right time?" Jordan wondered.

"I don't know. That's for you two to decide when you really want to get serious and be in each other's lives for good."

✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

very short chapter, but i wanted this all to be about jordan and just get a look inside his head. next chapter should be up soon thought

also, i won't be including spencer at all probably because i don't know the deal with his shoulder obviously and don't want to write something that could affect the season 3 storyline

vote & comment

-brooke