25. aftermath

✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

The events from the cabin and the revelations of what happened in Vegas were bearing down on not just Stacey, but many more of her friends too. Spencer also had a Vegas secret he shared with Layla; him and Olivia confessed their love for each other and kissed on the same night Spencer hooked up with Layla. Asher and Olivia had also broken up at the cabin.

Secrets upon secrets were splitting a part the once firm Beverly friend group. 

Stacey finished her homework, her lazy Sunday spent all day in her room. She trudged through it, but knew it wasn't her best work. She was mentally still hurt from Olivia's confession. All the trust and sisterhood that was built through the years was slowly slipping away. Stacey had taken Olivia's side when the whole Layla situation went down last semester. The two were acting like sisters when Jordan and her were dating freshman and sophomore year. She wanted to go back to how things were, but this wasn't just something she could forget overnight.

She just started sketching some new designs for her spring line when her phone dinged. She grabbed it from the middle of her bed. It was Jordan

taking liv out for a brother-sister day tomorrow. going to ask my mom if we can skip school. i know you two aren't on the best terms and i'm still mad about her sending the pics of you and hayden from my phone, but she's been a mess. almost an hour showers a day and won't come out of her room. i gotta be a good brother here, i hate seeing her like this.

Stacey wasn't upset with what Jordan was doing. He was her brother and she needed him right now. That gave her an idea.

no problem, you don't need to feel weird about it. you actually gave me a good idea for asher. he's been a wreck too.

Jordan texted back a few seconds later.

sounds great. i'll miss you tomorrow though :/

Stacey blushed.

you saw me yesterday and you'll see me tuesday!

if i could spend every second with you i would

Stacey let the warm, giddy feeling inside of her take up her thoughts. Her and Jordan agreed to wait until homecoming for a first date, but his flirty remarks were making it harder by the minute. She was over Darnell, but she wanted to wait a respectable amount of time before going into another relationship.

It was odd, though. She has been through multiple relationships within the past year, but it's only been three guys. With Jordan, she didn't have to think twice about getting back together with him. It was like their was a magnetic pull between them and no matter how much they tried to break it off, they were always brought back together. She knew from here on out, even if they were to split again, she'd always choose Jordan over any other guy.