season 3

ALL AMERICAN SEASON 3

✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

After a whirlwind summer in New York City, Stacey Adams heads home to Beverly Hills for her senior year, but everything has changed.

Since learning Spencer had transferred back to South Crenshaw High School for football, tensions are running high in their friend group. She feels stuck in the middle, wanting to support Spencer and continue his father's legacy, but her school was Beverly Hills High and she couldn't go against them.

As a typical teenager, Stacey's dealing with her lingering feelings for Darnell, but seeing Jordan every day makes it hard for her to keep herself in the single mindset. The two guys don't seem to have given up on her just yet and it creates yet another rivalry off the field for South Crenshaw and Beverly.

With Stacey's line becoming more popular, more rumors and scandals start to spread, one of them being Hayden and her having a secret relationship. Stacey knows that they never did more than what they should do, a picture from her launch party surfaces on the internet from an anonymous source, making it appear Hayden was kissing her. This puts her future and current relationships in jeopardy.

Welcome back to Beverly Hills.

✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

ahh so the season 3 trailer dropped today, so it gave me a better idea of what this season is about!! we only have about a month or so until stacey is back

what are your thoughts ??

-brooke