24. vegas

✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

Jordan shook his head. "Stacey, I've told you already. We just hooked up."

"I remember that part," said Stacey. "But whenever I mention Vegas you tense up and act all defensive...just like right now."

"Stacey..."

"Jordan! You owe me this," she pleaded.

Jordan bit his lip, knowing she was right. He nodded his head. "Okay okay. I'll tell you everything that happened in Vegas."

✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

Summer - Two months ago

Las Vegas, Nevada

Stacey, Jordan, JJ, Jane, Layla, Spencer, Coop, and Patience all walked into the two story penthouse that was theirs for the weekend. Everyone gasped at the luxury of the place. Their view was just as amazing, showing twinkling lights of the city.

"Yo, this really our place for the weekend?" marveled Spencer.

"Yeah," nodded Layla. "You can thank my dad."

"Thank you Mr.Keating," stated Jordan.

"Vegas baby!" shouted JJ.

"Never thought I'd miss state champs," mumbled Jordan.

"State champs in Vegas baby!" cheered JJ as he ran upstairs with his bags.

Jane followed him up the stairs. "I'll go make sure he doesn't break anything."

"I appreciate you!" Layla called out to her.

"I think it's club time," smirked Stacey as she rushed upstairs to her room.

She was sharing with Jane and next door was Jordan and JJ. When she walked in, JJ and Jane were on the bed. She shielded her eyes.

"Oh my god guys! You literally spent the whole summer together."

Jane giggled. "Sorry sorry. Baby, we're going to get ready and then we'll meet you downstairs. Okay?"

JJ groaned and got up from the bed. He nudged Stacey on the way out. "Vegas Stacey. Vegas."

Stacey chuckled and closed the door. She set her bags down and got out her blue, skin tight dressed she had packed for tonight. The two girls got ready, washing off the travel day off of them. After applying their makeup and doing their hair, Stacey stepped out of the bathroom in her dress.

Jane's eyes widened. "Holy boob alert."

Stacey blushed. "Is it too much?"'

"God now. It's perfect to get Jordan back," said Jane.

Stacey rolled her eyes. "I'm not trying to get him back. I didn't pick him or Darnell, remember?"

"Stace, your voice was full of excitement when you explained your couple of days with Jordan in New York," reasoned Jane. "That man literally flew across country to apologize and win you back."