32. girls night

✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

"It's going to be so nice having all us four girls hanging out again," Stacey said as she parked in the Baker's driveway.

Jane nodded. "I know. I need some girl time. JJ and I haven't been doing too well lately."

Stacey turned the car off and looked over at her, confused as she hadn't heard about this before. "What's wrong? Did he do anything?"

Jane cringed at whatever she was thinking about. "Ever since Vegas, JJ has had an odd obsession with becoming a male stripper. Well, I've found out that he's been going to Vegas once or twice a month to perform shows. Like, who the hell does that?"

"Apparently JJ does that," chuckled Stacey.

Jane gave her a glare, but Stacey couldn't help it. JJ flying to Vegas once a month to strip for money was comical. However, it slowly became not funny when she saw how annoyed it made Jane.

She reached across and took her hand. "I'm sorry. But just remember JJ is known for doing unusual things, but if you seriously have a problem with it, then talk to him about it. Threaten to leave him because his ass will stay in LA then."

Jane sighed. "Yeah, you're right. Just have to wait until Monday when he gets back showing his body to other woman!"

Stacey hooked her arm through Jane's once they got out of the car and went to the front door. Stacey knocked and in a couple of seconds, Olivia opened the door.

"Hey!" they both greeted her.

Laughter echoed through the house and Stacey gave Olivia a questioning look. "Didn't know we had other girl friends."

Olivia seemed to force a smile as she let them in. "Layla brought a friend she made from the mental health rehab place she went to. Her name is–"

"I'm Carrie!"

A blonde girl with bangs stood up from the couch and walked over to them. Stacey unhooked her arm from Jane and put out her hand to greet her, but Carrie wrapped her in a hug.

"It's so good to finally meet you two! Layla has told me so much!" gushed Carrie.

Stacey raised her eyebrow at Olivia once Carrie went to hug Jane, but Olivia just shrugged. If this was Layla's friend, Stacey had to be polite to her. Carrie helped Layla through a difficult time, so she shouldn't be that bad.

Stacey sat down on the couch, Jane sliding in right next to her. Layla started up the conversation as Carrie sat down and Olivia went to go get some snacks.