34. college tours

✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

The main part of Bringston University was bustling with students as they enjoyed the weeks worth of homecoming activities. Booths were set up all along the sidewalk and a concert was going on where most of the crowd was.

Stacey felt free as it was her first time since Vegas being away from adult supervision. Although her dad was more involved in Asher's life than her's, she still had to ask to go places and be home at a certain time. Simone had promised them this weekend would be one to remember.

After touring the campus for a bit, Simone led them into a lecture hall.

"Is that your aunt?" asked Olivia.

Simone smiled.

Stacey watched as Simone's aunt finished her lecture. She seemed so smart and her words were definitely making an impact on the students in her class.

After class finished, the group went down to meet Simone's aunt.

The older woman looked around at all of them. "Olivia, which makes you Spencer. And you guys must be Stacey and Jordan."

"Yep," said Jordan. "Thank you so much for letting us stay this weekend, Ms. Patterson."

Ms. Patterson cringed. "Dear God, call me Amara. I am not that old."

"You guys take homecoming pretty seriously around here, huh?" asked Spencer.

"Oh, honey you have no idea," said Amara. She pointed behind her to a student who was still in the classroom. "Keisha has offered to be your unofficial ambassador for the weekend. So, leave your bags with me. Have some fun. I'll catch you later."

Stacey gladly dropped her bag and thanked Amara again for her generosity. She wondered if she knew about her and Simone's falling out last year. She seemed to greet Stacey like a normal person, so hopefully Simone left out that part in her life.

As they started walking around campus, the girls were up ahead from the boys, who took their time taking in the sights.

"You made it just in time for the best part of homecoming," Keisha told them.

"What's that?" asked Olivia.

"Tonight's fashion show, choreographed my moi."

"Oh, so you're a journalism major/choreographer?" asked Simone.

"Premed, actually," corrected Keisha. "And proud captain of the undefeated Bringston dance squad."

"Have you heard of a clothing line called Infatuation?" asked Stacey.

Keisha thought on it for a moment. "Oh, yeah! I got some online the other week and they're gorgeous. I can't believe the girl made the company at seventeen - hold up."