29. healing

✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

The past two weeks were an endless routine for Stacey Adams.

Get up, go to school, visit a gloomy Jordan, homework, and then go back home to sleep again.

She didn't mind visiting Jordan every day, they were back together after all and he was going through a rough time. However, after the first week she expected him to be back on his feet. That wasn't the case. As the two week mark of him leaving the hospital approached, he was still in his same pajamas, playing video games in the living room.

Stacey had to compose herself not to give him a lecture as she entered the Baker house and he was on the couch again.

"Still?" she asked as Olivia descended the stairs.

Olivia rolled her eyes. "If a fire started in this house, his ass would still be glued to the couch."

Stacey couldn't help but giggle a little at that.

Her and Olivia were slowly starting to become friends again. Stacey knew addiction could do crazy things to a person, and although she didn't want to make that excuse everything Olivia did, it did explain most of her actions. It was just weird getting passed it and moving on. However, their common goal right now was to help Jordan. By doing that, they had to see each other a lot.

"Babe, come on." Stacey walked into the living room and tried to grab the controller, but Jordan jerked away.

Stacey rolled her eyes.

"You know, I heard Vitamin D is really good for the human body," said Olivia. She walked into the kitchen and poured herself some orange juice. "You know like, the real kind. Like from the sun."

Stacey snapped in his face and he looked at her. "What?"

"You need to get up and move around some," she told him.

"Didn't the doctor clear you for light physical activity?" asked Olivia. Jordan nodded. "I know it's not you with a helmet back on the field, but at least it's something."

"Yeah, and playing Injustice 2 is my light physical activity, Liv," he countered back.

Stacey sat down beside Jordan on the couch. He looked over at her as she gave him a pouty face. He sighed and paused his game, opening out his arm so she could lean up against him.

Her nose crinkled. "God Jordan, you need a shower."

"Maybe you can take one with me," he smirked.