28. blindsided

✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

Homecoming ended up being a solid night for Stacey. She enjoyed the night with all her friends. It definitely wasn't like last year where every secret seemed to come out. No relationships or friendships were ruined this time.

Jane and JJ ended up winning Homecoming King and Queen. Stacey was happy for them, but knew they wouldn't hear the end of it from JJ for the rest of the year.

Stacey and Simone had come a bit late to their little after party at The Boulevard as they needed some time away from JJ's bragging.

"Simone!"

The two girls turned around at the male voice behind them. Stacey recognized him; he was Simone's ex and baby daddy (she could barely call him that though as he didn't support her whatsoever during her pregnancy). The other guy with him was one of Darnell's friends: Cameron.

"Dane? What are you doing here?" asked Simone.

"Oh, um Cam and I were looking to-"

"Start trouble?" Simone finished for him.

Dane shook his head. "No. No, it's not like that."

"We're just hungry," said Cam.

Dane took a couple of steps forward. "So, uh, how you been?"

Simone scoffed. "Are you serious?" Dane nodded. "I'm good."

"That's good."

"Are we done here?" asked Stacey.

Dane's eyes traveled over to the blonde. "Ah, Stacey Adams. The girl who gets into every football player's pants."

Stacey wanted to lunge at him, but Simone held her back. "You're the one talking."

"I mean, don't get me wrong, you're hot...maybe you can add me to your list," smirks Dane.

Stacey was about to push Simone back so she could hit her heel in his head, but the door behind them opened. Jordan and Spencer stood beside the two girls.

"You guys lost?" asked Jordan.

"Is that my guy, the one and only Spencer James?" asks Cam.

Dane chuckled. "You know, for someone who left Beverly Hills, you're uh, always here man."

"Well, you know he can't show his face around Crenshaw with that last place team."