D3 Male - Jay Calder - Task 4 [Immortal-lies‏]

I finally awaken and look up, I see we are in a large room. Nothing that spectacular or special, only with a balcony far from reach. What is a balcony doing in a room like this? For someone to speak from?

I think back to what happened before, I had chosen three weapons. Three weapons. Why did they choose the number three? I chose a sword, a dagger and a small sheath of darts. I will have to kill with these. I will have to kill allies and enemies. It is not in my nature to kill but I must.

I look around a bit more and see I am attached to someone, I look down to find Jet handcuffed to one of my hands. He is still out but I can tell that he is coming to because he is mumbling in his sleep, the sleep is getting lighter and he is starting to recognise where he actually is.

Other tributes are also handcuffed to each other, some are awake but others are not. Some are scratching their stomachs and others look in mega pain. Pain? Why? What did they do to us? The sedation finally wears off and I can feel my whole body being itchy or in pain, I cannot tell if it is pain or itches but it is either one.

I steal a quick glance to my own stomach and find splotches of blood on my shirt, I gasp and immediately use my remaining hand to pull my shirt up. About a dozen stitches run up my stomach and there are some spots where blood is still coming out at small paces but still is staining my shirt. Sighing I put my shirt back down and lean on Jets back allowing me to relax for a tiny bit before he actually wakes up.

I see I still have my weapons on me, my sword, my dagger and my darts. Atlas I have weapons as do some others, maybe it was a reward for not killing Occisora. Because I see Jet has nothing at all.

I hear a girl scream on the other side of the room, I can tell it is Eve. She always sounds like that . Well. Sort of. She is in pain too like most people in the room. I never really trusted Eve, nor did I Jet but Ki seemed more trusting since she is from my own district and she knows me. The girl from my memory.

The capitol seal comes up on a wall on the opposite side of me, it is recalling the deaths that has come since the first round. I almost don't want to see the amount of deaths through these death games but I force myself to look. The names, district and photos all come up to show who you might have actually killed. Here we go.

Axis Rose, District 1

Haeden Pierce, District 2.

My eyes grow wide when Haeden's face is shown, I killed him. I killed this person with my own bare hands. I can't believe it. I keep watching and see the rest of the people who had been killed. They deserve for us to watch because we killed them and they need recognition, they were so brave.

Erin Jones, District 2

Cynthia Jackson, District 5

Raelene Versille, District 6

Florence Cicamore, District District 7

Eileen Fletcher, District 8

Dave Dimmink, District 9

Darren Bailey, District 11

Michael Jameson, District 12

Of all the ten lives that were lost I had killed one, one who was innocent. One who would have always deserved to live.

"Stupid girl. Stupid Axis Rose. So stupid." I hear Jet mumble as he looks to the screen.

"Jet-" I start to say but he cuts me off with a swipe with his hand, he doesn't look well. He doesn't look well at all.

Jet sits with his knees folded in front of his chest and has his head hung down, he has sweat dripping from his messy brown hair.