D5 Female - DROPPED OUT - Cynthia Jackson [FrankieWritesBooks]

Name: Cynthia Jackson

Age: 13

Gender: Female

District: 5

Reaped/Volunteer: The words pierced through her head...."Cynthia Jackson!" As the timid little girl walked up from the 13 year olds section, tears appeared in her eyes, her head looking down. Cynthia knew that it was her end. But, she didn't know how much pain she would face in these horrible games.

Appearance: Cynthia is a very short girl, standing at 5 foot. She has long red hair that goes to the middle of her back, sometimes she keeps it in a ponytail. She has emerald green eyes that always observe everyone and everything. She is a pale person, not like a vampire, but pale. She also barely smiles, but when she does, it's a gentle small smile, and that's when her green eyes bright up with happiness.

Personality: Cynthia is a timid, shy, quiet girl, never ever interacting with people, only her older brother and parents. Although she seems shy, if you get to know her more often, then you'll find out that she likes to talk about her feelings and her family. She is a sneaky person sometimes, and she also is a smart person, and always observes the area she's in before she makes a move.

Does your character work well in groups?: Working in groups is the exact opposite of what Cynthia would like. She hates working in groups, since people will always bug her to say something when she doesn't want to. The struggle is to have Cynthia talk.

Is your character trusting?: Cynthia can be trusted, but if you spill you dark secrets to her, she more likely will try to blackmail you with then. She knows it's the Hunger Games, so you have to be smart and stealthy. She doesn't trust anyone though, in fear that someone will do the blackmailing to her.

Weapon of Choice: Cynthia likes to use her smartness and brain, but if she needs a weapon, a mace or sickle will do. She doesn't like big weapons at all, and never wants to use them.

Strengths:
1) Cynthia is rather small, so she can hide in great places.

2) She can run decently, but if someone is chasing her, she can run very fast.

3) She has a way with secrets. She can tell when someone is keeping information from her.

4) Cynthia is a very sneaky person. She can run in, steal your bag, and run out without being noticed.

5) She lastly is good with traps for her food, since she always tricker her brother when she was little.

Weaknesses:
1) Cynthia is a very shy person, so she won't do well with alliances.

2) She's afraid of death, so she'll sacrifice anyone, even if it means a loved one of hers.

3) She isn't really good with a weapon, so she might kill an ally or friend.

4) Cynthia is also afraid of the darkness, and she refuses to sleep without a small fire, which would attract other deadly tributes.

5) She also hates anything disgusting, likes blood and dead bodies.

Family/Friends: Cynthia doesn't have any friends, at all, since she's really shy and quiet to everyone. Although, she does have an older brother that's 15. His name is Hunter, and in Cynthia's opinion, he's the best brother ever. She loves to sometimes trick him, and enjoys to spend time with him when she doesn't worry about the Games. Her parents also love her, but barely interact with her. She doesn't think her weakness is family, since her brother also sometimes ignores her.

Person of most Importance: If she has to pick someone, even if she doesn't like them, Cynthia would chose Hunter. Even if he does ignore her, Hunter can sometimes be a friendly person with her, trying to help her with her shyness.

Token: Cynthia's token is a blue headband, designs imprinted on it. She made it herself one day when she was 9, and ever since then, she would always wear it. It sometimes brought her good luck.

Occisora: "Yawn! Are you trying to help me to sleep? you have got to be the most boring Tribute yet. You might survive a little while if you are good at hiding but when it comes to facing your fellow Tributes you will not survive long. and as there is nowhere to hide..."