The Speeches (Task 3, Shoot the messenger)

SO here they are. This is what Occisora will say to you, if you let her finish that is. You don't need to include the entire speech, you can choose to kill her after something she says or as soon as you see her. You can alter the speech so that she inter acts with your Tribute. This is a guideline. If you are not in this list that means you have not entered either of he previous tasks but that does not mean you are not allowed to participate. If your speech is not include send me a message or leave a comment and add a few things that might provoke your Tribute. Good luck, I look forward to reading your entries.

Ki Jepto:

“Hello, miss Jepto. Can I offer you refreshments? Tea, coffee, biscuits? I was watching you in the arena. I must say I am not overly impressed. I fear that if you do not buck up your ideas you are going to go the same way as that poor boyfriend of yours. Now, What was his name...” she snorted, “What does it matter? He is dead. Just a forgotten name added to the long list of dead Tributes.”

Tobias Haycraft:

“Mr. Haycraft. Such a kind soul you are. Can I offer you anything? How is your family? Your friends? I guess you would not know as you are in here and they are... not. Ah, I know. How is your dog? You think you could hide it from me? I knew he was with you and I allowed it. Till now. I am a very powerful woman Mr. Haycraft. The arena is no place for a little, helpless animal. Do you really want his death on your conscious? I will allow you to keep your dog with you but try to defy me again and it wont just be you and your dog who will get hurt.”

Octavia Kingston:

“Ah, hello. Let me think you are from... District 8... no District 9. Oh what was your name again... Kingstein... Octa... Octave... Octavia, yes, Octavia King...Kingston. Oh, dear. I am sorry I have forgotten about you already and you're not even dead yet. My, my, I guess that just shows you are nothing. You are just a weak and scared little girl. Soon to be dead and forgotten. I doubt any one will even remember your name. I bid you farewell.”

Jet Flash:

“Mr. Jet Flash. Anything I can do for you? Please take a seat. You are doing very well aren't you. Shame the same can't be said for poor little Evie. She is such a nice girl. Such a sweet girl. She misses and needs you. I could help her... But that would not be fair... So many people need help. I like you, Jet. And I really wish I could help. I wish you could help.”She sighed, “I guess the humane thing to do would be to just end it. To put her down like a common dog... Oh, well.”

Jay Calder:

“Good day, help yourself to refreshments. I hope you are well. You are such a caring young man. How nice you have been to poor friendless Ki. You know if it comes down to it she will not hesitate to kill you, don't you. I do hope it wont come down to that. Poor Adela would die of sadness. She loves you. Seeing you die in the arena mighht make her as messed up and friendless as Ki is. She is far more messed in the head than you know. I would not wish that on anyone. Especially not your dear sister. Poor girl. Maybe she wont have to see you die... Maybe she wont survive that long... This is a dangerous world we live in. Good day Mr. Calder.”