D11 Female - Evelyn (Eve) Jensen [Mormon4life]

Name: Evelyn(Eve) Jensen

Age: 13

Gender: Female

District: 11

Reaped or volunteered: reaped.

(Mini-story)

It was a shock. I felt like someone had thrown me into a lake of ice. My vision went blurry. My knees shook, and as I walked up the stage, I didn't care if everyone saw me cry, but it wouldn't come. As the boy's name was pulled, I couldn't understand anything. I couldn't see anything. I didn't know what was happening, but I took one last look at the crowd of youth, before being pulled into the big building behind me. I stepped in, feeling numb.

Appearance: She is tiny. About 4 7, she would never stand out in any crowd. Except for the rest of her. She is always noticed. With her light, almost sickly looking pale, skin, and white-blond hair, she is the complete opposite of everyone in her district. She has a puny build, much like a stick, and people often mistake her age as around nine. Her eyes are a bright green, like a splatter of paint on a blank canvas.

Personality:

(Another mini-story, and a description.)

"Just look down. Walk past." I thought. "These people will just say something about my family." It was obvious they turned around as I went passed. I could feel there eyes on me. I hated it, but that's all I'd ever know., being the daughter of the mayor.

Suddenly, a foot flew out next me, and I went sprawling. The front of my dress hit the wet ground, my bag three feet ahead. Gently, I got up, took my bag, and continued forward.

As I walked up the stone path to my family's house, I whispered, "Someday. Someday, you all will hear me. I will be heard. I will, finally, crack."

She is quiet. People hate her for who her father is, but she knows nothing will change that, so she doesn't try. She hates it when people go after a lost cause. After her whole life of being ignored, and sometimes slightly bullied, Eve knows she's on the breaking point. She always seems sort of wistful, and but people who know her know different. When she's comfortable, she actually laughs a lot, smiles, is quite upbeat, and jokes around with everyone.

Work well in groups?: not with strangers. She's slow on trust, and keeps to herself if she doesn't know someone. If she knows the person/people shes working with, then she is an amazing group member.

Trusting?: No. Ever since she was small, she has known not to make friends quickly. They've always stabbed her in the back at some point in time.

Weapon of choice: daggers/ throwing knives. When no one was around, she would use the bed posts and kitchen knives to take her anger out upon, and she has gotten pretty good.

Strengths:

1: She can hide. Being so puny, she can stuff herself into small places, and hide from people.

2:She's a good tree climber. If she needs to, she can easily shimmy up a tree for something.

3:Her innocent looking face. She can easily deceive people to help her, or spare her life.

4:She is good with her hands, and can make pretty much anything, out of pretty much everything.

Weaknesses:

1: Being so tiny, she doesn't have much muscles. If it were up to her to lift something, then it would be extremely difficult.

2: Not being able to trust. To have good, solid allies, she needs to trust them, and for them to trust her. If she doesn't have their trust, she's not going to have theirs.

3:She doesn't let her anger out very often. When she does, it's in one huge burst, which scares people.

4: She is deathly afraid of the ocean/water/drowning.

Family and friends:

Family: Dad: He's the mayor. He's very strict, and acts like her and her siblings aren't there. He looks like everyone else in the district. Mom: She's quite afraid of her own husband at times, but when she wants something, she will get it. She looks like an older Eve. Sister: Dawna(Dawn) is her older sister. She's 19, and looks like everyone else in the district. She's always happy, and is engaged to a man that hates Eve. Another sister: Duskalyn(Dusk) is another older sister. She's seventeen, and the complete opposite of Eve. Also, Eve was not surprised when she didn't volunteer for her. Little sister: Twilight, she's twelve, and Eves best friend. She's quite talkative, and as sweet as pie. There mother rarely let her leave the house, so she's often amazed at what's out in the district. People often mistake them as twins.

Person of importance: Twilight. She has always been her best friend, and she loves her dearly.

Token: a green head band that completely circles her head. Twilight made it to match her eyes years ago, and she has always worn it since.

Occisora: "keeping your head down can save your life at times but you must learn to put up a fight. It is often the little ones we over look so I am very interested in how you will do in the Arena. Not trusting people is a good thing in my Games but you will have to learn to work with people. I look forward to see you in action. May the odds be ever in your favour."