Task 6 Semi FInals: A Trip Down Memory Lane

Morus walked into one of the small rooms Occisora prepared for the Tributes. It was dark, dusty and cramped full of trinkets. Occisora, usually groomed to a T stood in the middle of it her hair in a messy bun at the back of her head, covered in dust. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were full of life. Morus watched her from the doorway for a moment. She looked like a girl. Like a beautiful, young woman full of life and love. He'd always thought there was something inhuman about her. She was so precise and calculated. She seemed to show no emotions other than malice... But seeing her here like this stunned Morus. He was completely unprepared and surprised.

Suddenly she turned to him and smiled.

“What do you think?” she asked, spinning in a circle her arms wide.

“I like it, I think... What is it for?” Morus stuttered. Occisora's face changed and the malicious, calculating gleam returned to her eyes.

“It's for the Tributes of course.”

“Why? What is it's purpose?”

“Not everything needs to have a clear purpose,” Occisora said. “It is not the destination, for the destination is death, but the journey.”

The Task:

Read the entire task before starting!

You are still in the room which you entered after the last task. Your eyes ill adjust to the dim light and you will start to look around. These things will happen in any order you prefer.

1. You will look around shocked, surprised and maybe even slightly scared. A sound made you think Occisora was on her way.

2. You will find a small box with “trust is such a fragile thing” written on it. You will open it to find something inside.

3. You will find a photograph of the feast. You will notice the colour of Occisora's dress.

4. With the photo there will be a letter from one or more of your loved ones. It will tell you about how kind and generous Occisora has been and the things they were giving to take home.

5. There will be a marionette of Occisora holding a puppet of you hanging from a large photo labelled “Puppet master”.

Okay so as you have noticed this task is a little different. This task you have the chance to win extra points. Extra points, you say? Please tell me more. I will. You will not only write and hand in a “normal” entry as described above, for which you will get a normal score, you will also answer a few questions for which you will get extra points. The answers to the questions can be found in my writings unless otherwise specified.

The Questions:

1. what sound alerts people to Occisora's approach?

2. What is in the before mentioned box? (there is no literal box but if you are smart you will know the answer)

3. What did Occisora give to the families of the Tributes to take home with them?

4. What colour dress did Occisora wear to the feast?

5. What is Occisora's preferred colour dress?

6. Who, according to Occisora, is the puppet master?

7. When do you call a woman Mrs when Ms and when Miss? (the answer can be found in TeamQuirky's entry)

8. Does Occisora like to be called Mrs, Ms or Miss? (the answer can be found in TeamQuirky's entry)

9. What is the meaning of Morus Fortibus (or Fortis)? (the answer is implied in his description) 2 points

10. What does Occisor Crudelis mean? (you can guess from her personality or use google) 2 points

Boy, oh boy. You can get up to 24 points for this task! Well better get cracking!

Due date: March 22nd 11pm GMT (which means you have two weeks. If you need more time let me know!)

So send in your written entry and under it the answers to the questions!