D9 Female Octavia Kingston [_Blackcat_13] Task 1

Octavia walked into the Justice Building followed by the Peacekeepers. She waited for Bellamy, Demetria and her parents to come say thier goodbyes. No one ever came in, but she didn't dare ask why, afraid no one wanted to see her. Ten minutes later, she was escortes to the train, where the platform was unusually empty. It worried Octavia, it was strange not to see anyone around.
  She stepped onto the train trying hard not to cry. Octavia felt a pair of strong arms pick her up and spin her around. Once they were standing still she looked up into the pale blue eyes of Bellamy, Demetria stood behind him.
  "Bellamy?  Demetria,  what are you two doing here?" She asks surprised.
  "We aren't too sure. We were only told that we were to come." Demetria says, her voice was small and she looked like she had been crying.
  "My parents?" Octavia asks looking around.
  "They refused to come. They were too upset." Bellamy says.
  She nods, "I understand." She looks over where her district partner is with those he loved. Bellamy grabs her hand and leads her to a seat, putting an arm around her. Demetria sits on her other side, and they sit in silence for a while before they decide to eat something.
  They arrived at the Capitol to a cheering crowd. Octavia held hands with her friends, as they stepped off the train. Octavia gave a short gasp as she looked at the people around her. There was a woman close to Octavia whose skin was dyed to a dark blue color. Another person by Bellamy had purple eyes, with pink skin, and bright purple hair.
  The three along with the male from district 9 was shown around the Capitol. They stopped at a salon that made them over, and then a clothing store who helped them pick out some new clothes that would greet them at the Training Centre. They then stopped a sweets shop which gave them candies, some of which they'd never seen or heard of it. 
  They finally arrived back at the Training Centre a few hours later. Supper was ready to be served so they washed thier hands and took thier seats. Once everyone was finished, thier Capitol representative,  Roman made an annoucement.
  "Tomorrow you will all be allowed to do as you wish in The Capitol." He says in his husky voice. "Of course you'll need to have an escort of peacekeepers, but feel free to enjoy whatever shops and wonders. Then tomorrow evening we will be joining the headgamaker for an elegant supper."
  Everyone started whispering to each other. They would get almost  free run of the Capitol. They knew they'd only seen a small portion earlier today.
  "Now let's retire for the night." Roman says, "We have a big day tomorrow."  They were then shown to thier bedrooms. The rooms were beautiful and huge. The clothes they had been given earlier were sitting on the beds.
  Octavia sat in her room, quietly playing with her raven pendant. She had a lot on her mind, including her parents. A knock came from the door on the far side of her room. The door opened, and Bellamy walked in.
  "Penny for your thoughts." He says, sitting down next to her.
  "I didn't get to say goodbye to them." She says.
  "They were pretty upset." He says. "After you were escorted into the Justice Building they lost it. They yelled at Demetria and our parents."
  "What? Why?" Octavia asks, a bit shocked.
  "They said Demetria should have taken your place. That I needed to protect you better."
  "I'm so sorry." Octavia says. "They shouldn't have done that. I still miss them though."
  "It's not your fault.." Bellamy says, pulling her into him. "And they are your parents. It's understandable that you miss them."  Octavia begin to cry and Bellamy held her til she fell asleep. Once Octavia was asleep Bellamy put a blanket over her and returned to his own room.
  Octavia awoke early in the morning. She took a shower, standing beneath the water as she thought things over. She eventually got out, wrapping a towel around herself. Octavia stepped over to the nightstand where she'd set the new clothes, unwrapping them.
  She slipped on the deep purple dress she'd chosen. It was sleeveless, with silver beads embroidering the edge of the skirt and bodice. The flared skirt stopped just above her knees. She brushed her raven black curls,  she decided to it keep down.
  Octavia walked out, to hear the others were already up. When she arrived to the table, everyone stopped and stared at her. She noticed her district partner was gone, as was his family already.
  "Come come." Roman says, "Eat then you and your friends go out." Octavia took her seat, choosing a small bowl of oats, and some toast. Once she finished eating, she waited for Bellamy and Demetria. Roman had gotten hold of her stylist, and he had found her a pair of silver flats to wear.
  "You ready Octavia?" Bellamy asks as him and Demetria join them. They looked wonderful in thier Capitol finery.  Bellamy was in a pair of black pants, with a dark blue shirt, that fit just snugly enough to show off his muscles. Demetria wore a pair of white leggings, with a light pink sleeveless shirt.
  "What to do first?" Octavia asks as they are escorted of the Training Centre. They decided to go back to the salon as Demetria and Octavia wanted to add streaks of color to their hair. Bellamy decided he wanted to get a tattoo, but wouldn't tell the girls what of.
  The three stopped at a little stand that sold fake swords and other weapons. Octavia felt sick watching the Capitol kids play like they were in the arena. Bellamy and Demetria pulled her away, seeing the look on her face. They decided to go back, and have some rest before the supper that night.
  Octavia pulled into her room as she walked back onto thier by her stylist. Bellamy and Demetria were pulled into theirs as well. After being washed and waxed, she was dressed in a beautiful black and silver dress. The skirt stopped mid thigh, the bodice was covered in silver glittery designs. Octavia's nails were painted with silver glitter, and her eyes were done darkly. Her long hair, was brushed and pulled back in a silver net. Her purple streak was left out and curled.
  Octavia was led out and gasped when she saw Bellamy and Demetria. Demetria was in a long light pink lacy floor length dress. The bodice fit so it accentuated her curves, and her hair was done in an elegant bun, with silver strands weaved through it, her pink streak was also left down and curled.
  Bellamy was dressed in a pair of black slacks, with a black button up shirt. He wore a silver vest over the shirt, and his hair combed back. Octavia couldn't beleive it, her and her friends looked like they were Capitol material.
  "You look stunning." Bellamy says, as they are escorted down to the supper.
  "Thanks." She whispers, knowing she was blushing from the heat in her cheeks. They arrived, and were left in awe of the wardrobes, decorations, and food. Once seated, tbe women at the head called for a toast and all fell silent.
    "My dear Tributes. Friends. Family.We are gathered here to celebrate the lives of these brave people, many of who will, unfortunately, die. But not today. Today we shall live We shall cherish life. We shall cherish the company of those we love With good food and music I hope to make these last moments before the games pleasant moments. I want you all to know I am not your enemy.” She looks into the crowd looking beautiful and not in the least bit intimidating,“I want to help you.Every one of you. And as a sign of my good will, the left-overs from this feast will be divided and bagged so that each of your family and friends will have food to take back to your District. Now let's eat, drink and be merry.” She says sitting down. Octavia noticed no one questioned the gamemaker, but Octavia could only stare at the woman with hatred.
  Later, after the party Bellamy laid with Octavia. She told him about the hatred she'd felt for the woman, how the fact that Capitol kids played out the fights made her sick.  The Capitol people thought it was only entertainment, they knew nothing of having to scrape and save for food.
  "Use that hatred." Bellamy says. "Use it to win. Make alliances if you can."
  "Bellamy, what if I can't?" She whispers.
  "Octavia you can. You will." He sits up, pulling off his shirt. Octavia gasped, sitting up and touching her fingers to his right shoulder. "It's your raven. Ravens are beautiful, but a lot people fear they are bad omens. You are beautiful, and you will be the one the others fear. Use that hatred, remember it in the games."
  "Bellamy.." She was cut off, by him turning and kissing her, pushing her back against the bed.
  "Promise to come back." He says, staring her eyes.
  "I can't make a promise I am not sure I can keep." She whispers breathless. He sighs, getting up, and walking out. She stares after him, and begans to cry until she falls asleep.
  Come morning she got up, looking in the mirror. Make up had run down her face, she cleaned it off. There would be no more tears from her, no more weaknesses.