Task 4: The Key Is In The Heart

Morus and the other Gamemakers watched the events unfold on the screen in front of them. Occisora would not put herself in danger like that would she? A gasp spread through the room as Jet Flash drove the dagger through her heart. What was she playing at? Confused and maybe even slightly hopeful murmurs awoke as the last Tribute sliced through Occisora's throat. Morus chewed on his pen as a faint and familiar sound reached his ears. Was he imagining the sound? The other Gamemakers were talking too much for them to notice the sound getting closer and closer. It could not be in his head, Morus concluded as the click, click, click stopped a moment before entering the room, carrying Occisora Crudelis with it. She smiled and flicked her long hair over her shoulder.

 “Surprised?” she smirked. For a moment all Gamemakers stared at her in disbelieve before they regained their composure and stared at their folded hands on the desk.

 “You did not really think I would let myself get killed, did you?” she said, walking to the head of the table.

“I am wondering, how did you manage it?” Morus asked.

 “A combination of clone and mutt science,” she said, simply, but Morus could tell she was very pleased with herself.

“How are the Tributes?” she asked.

 “Under sadation, like you ordered,” Morus answered.

 “Good,” Occisora muttered, “It's time to move on to the next part of the Games. Prepare the operation rooms.”

 The Task:

 You will wake up in a large room with all the surviving Tributes, handcuffed to some one else. Occisora will appear on a balcony above you, out of reach.

 "Hello, my dears. I'm sure a few, if not all of you, are surprised to see me," She says, smiling, “I'm sure some, if not all of you, are surprised to see me.” She pauses and looks around, “A new day a new challenge. I'm sure you have noticed you are handcuffed to another. Maybe you have noticed an itch in your chest... Perhaps you have taken a look under your shirt and seen the stitches.” She pauses again giving you the time to confirm what she is saying is true. There are stitches running down the middle of your chest.

 “Well, I will get to that later. Through those door is a forest in which you will have to survive until noon tomorrow. At noon tomorrow you will gather at he flag for the next part of these Games. If you do not get there within the hour... well, no need to worry about that now. It might be a little bit difficult to find shelter and water and to fight while handcuffed to one another. If you wish to be unlinked the key is within your reach,” she looks around at the confuse faces, “You each have a key. I said I would get back to the stitches in your chest and now I will. The key is in your chest. Or rather your partner's chest. It is buried near their heart. If you want to open the cuffs all you need to do is cut the key out of them.” she smirked, “Happy Hunger Games and may the odds be ever in your favour.” She finishes with a look of malice before sweeping out of sight.

 So basically need to survive. Some will try to kill you, you will try to kill some. Classic Hunger Games. If you have any questions please ask!

These Tributes will be linked together:

 Jet Flash – Jay Calder

 Eugene Weiss – Vulcan Shrine

 Ki Jepto – Mira Matthews

 Amabel Trython – Jasper Flint

 Lumen Wye – Saever Parrish

 Miles Wilson – Tobias Haycraft

 Octavia Kingston – Evelyn Jenson

Dead Tributes:

Axis Rose

Headen Pierce

Erin Jones

Cynthia Jackson

Raelene Versille

Florence Cicamore

Darren Bailey

Michael Jameson

Dave Dimmink

Eileen Fletcher

Due Date: Febuary 5th 11PM GMT