D8 Male: Jasper Flint [_Blackcat_13] - Task 1

Jasper let the peacekeepers lead him into a room inside the justice building. He paced the floor waiting for Clarke, Finn and Finn's parents to say goodbye. When no one came Jasper asked the peacekeeper.
  "Has anyone come to say goodbye?"
  "No." The peacekeeper says, not taking his eyes off of Jasper. Jasper realized his pacing must have been making the peacekeeper nervous. After about ten minutes Jasper was led to the train, along with his fellow tribute. The platform was unusually empty, and as he stepped inside the train he was greeted with a kiss from Clarke.
"Clarke? What are you doing?" He asks shocked.
  "They said we were all to come with you." As she says this Jasper looks up to see Finn and his parents. They give him a hug, and they sit down as the train begins to move.
  "Now this year things are being done a bit differently." Fiona says, once they'd all settled in. "The family and closest friends of each tribute are to come with them for a day to the capitol. More will be known to you once we arrive." 
  Clarke gave a little giggle and Jasper smiled. He didn't like that his family and friends were being dragged into this though. It would only make it harder if he didn't come back from the games. He wondered what trick the gamemakers and Capitol were up to as well.
  They arrived in the Capitol to a cheering crowd. Many people who wore bright clothes, whose skin and hair were unnatural colors. Jasper, his district partner Eileen and thier families were shown around the Capitol. They saw gowns and suits made from the softest fabrics. They were given tastes of delicious exoctic foods. They were then escorted to the eigth floor of the Training Centre.
  "So if you all would like to go to your rooms, maybe clean up a bit?" Fiona suggests, in a way that let them know it was not really a choice
. "Someone will come to get you once supper is ready to be served.
  Jasper was shown to a room, that had a door leading to Finn's on one side and a door to Clarke's on the other. His room was painted in a dark red, with a huge bed that had black soft covers on it. The bedroom itself was as big as his home almost back in the district. Once he was left alone Jasper undressed, walking into the bathroom which was about the size of the living room back home.
  He finished bathing, once he'd figured out the controls. He came out of the bathroom to find his old clothes gone, and a pair of black paints and a dark red t-shirt lying on the bed. A knock came at the door just as he finished dressing, and Fiona walked in "Time for supper." She says continuing on to the next rooms.
  He walks out meeting Clarke at the end of the hallway. She takes his hand and he kisses her forehead. He would have one last night with Clarke at least.
  "Now, if we could all settle down and listen." Fiona says, once everyone was seated. Eileen sat in between her parents, her face was as cold as stone. "Tomorrow you all will be allowed to do as you wish with a peacekeeper escort of course. Then we will all join in a feast with the gamemakers."  As everyone started eating they talked about what they were going to do first.
   Later after everyone had gone to bed, Clarke snuck into Jasper's room. She layed beside him say nothing for a few minutes. Jasper turned over to look at her, her bright green eyes staring at me.
  "Jasper you've got to comeback." She says.
  "I will." Jasper says.  Clarke gives him a kiss before curling up against him. They soon fall asleep in each others arms. The next morning they awake eating a small breakfast.
  Finn, Clarke, and Jasper decided to go walking and then stop at whatever place catches thier eye. The first store for them to stop at is a tattoo shop. They all three get a tattoo of three interlocking circles, with thier names in thier favorite colors. Clarke makes them stop at a sweets shop, where they try many kinds of candies and cakes.
  Hours later they returned and were ushered into thier rooms. They were meant by a team of stylists, who groomed them, did thier makeup, and made them change clothes. Jasper took a look at himself in the mirror. He wore a pair of black slacks, with a dark red button up shirt, and his hair was combed back.
  "You look very dashing." Clarke says, as Jasper walks into the living area.
  "You look beautiful." He says, staring at her. She wore a silver floor length gown, with glittering beads all across the bodice. Her black hair fell in a cascade of curls down her back. Her make up was done in a smoky red and black which made her green eyes stand out starkly.
  "Come on you two lovebirds." Finn says, "There are other people here." Jasper turned to look at Finn, who was dressed in a pair of black slacks, and a gold button up shirt with a red tie. His blonde hair had been combed to the side.
  Finn's parents were dressed elegantly too. Finn's father in a pair of white slacks, with a simple white button up shirt, and a red tie. Finn's mother wore a dark red floor length dress, with her hair in an elegant bun.
  "Come come." Fiona says, ushering them all out "We musn't be late." They were soon seated at a huge table, with the other tributes and thier families.
  The woman at the head of the table stood up, calling for a toast.
  "My dear Tributes. Friends. Family.We are gathered here to celebrate the lives of these brave people, many of who will, unfortunately, die. But not today. Today we shall live We shall cherish life. We shall cherish the company of those we love With good food an music I hope to make these last moments before the games pleasant moments.I want you all to know I am not your enemy.” She looks into the crowd looking beautiful and not in the least bit intimidating,“I want to help you.Every one of you.And as a sign of my good will, the left-overs from this feast will be divided and bagged so that each of your family and friends will+have food to take back to your District. Now let's eat, drink an be merry.” She sat down, and the food was served. No one questioned her, as they began to eat. Jasper did notice though that a girl with raven black hair, with a purple streak staring at the gamemaker. The girl stared with such hatred that Jasper smiled. He hoped that hatred was in his eyes as well.
  Later Jasper said his goodbyes to Finn, Clarke, and Finn's parents as they would be gone in the morning. Clarke came in and they laid together until early morning. Clarke then went back to her room before they came to take her to the train.