D10 Male - Tobias James Haycraft [unobtrusive-]

Name: Tobias James Haycraft

Age: eighteen

Gender: male

District: 10, Livestock.

Reaped or Volunteered?: Tobias had been reaped, his name was drawn and he walked to the stage with a tremble to his step. He hadn't expected this, especially being so close in proximity to the age deemed too old for the games. His family grieved but, he remained strong and promised them a good fight, even if he knew the end would be near for him.

Appearance: a deep tan; cerulean eyes in which one might find themselves to be lost within; his height reaches just at 5'8", though noting the excess length of his hair, which untouched will stand atop his head as blades of grass do reach for the sun, an extra inch or two might be added. Athletically built, as are most farm boys of his district, his body remains in shape from the constant work put into their occupation. A sternly chisled jaw which commands respect, when set; brows which betray his almost constant need to be deep in thought, calculating the throws of life, or the mathematical equation needed to carry out any task, or a number of metaphors which can be compared to certain situations in life.

Personality: Tobias finds himself torn between the personality of an introvert, and that of an extrovert. While he can express himself publicly, and enjoys the thrill of socialisation, and quiet companionship, he often finds that simply losing himself to every thought ever drummed up is just as satisfying. Tobias enjoys the peace the outdoors bring, the complexity of nature and that of thought itself. He enjoys the company of those his age, but finds equal enjoyment in those younger and older as well. Some will say his head is in the clouds, his thoughts the stars. The boy is quite curious when it comes to, well, everything. He desires knowledge; he craves it with his very being.
There are no limitations when it comes to questioning the universe. His eyes swell with wonder, curiosity, and excitement at every chance he has to pour more knowledge into that big brain of his.

How well does your Character work in Groups?: Tobias will work exceptionally well in a group setting. He prefers it, actually. He prefers the variation in personality, and the unique qualities those other than himself are capable of bringing to the table. He desires to soak up the knowledge others might have that he has yet to discover.

Is your Character Trusting?: Perhaps one of Tobias's fatal flaws is his inability to see others as being untrustworthy. The answer is simply, yes, Tobias is trusting. A little too trusting.

Weapon of Choice: his need to learn everything he possibly can about everything has left him with a rather long list of weapons he might take to very well. But for the sake of space, I'll leave two of which are at the top of his list: fatally designed shurikens, and long-distance, sniper crossbow.

Strengths: (3-5): his extensive knowledge, physical strength, emotional strength, his rapid response to any given situation.

Weaknesses: (4-6): his inability to leave things alone, he trusts too easily, fear of heights which most know nothing of, he cannot kill without the feeling of intense remorse.

Friends and Family: his family consists of three members: his mother, Fora, his father, Orford, and himself. He has no siblings, and was unplanned and unwanted himself. As for friends, Tobias has been gifted with the ability to make many very quickly. However, just like anyone else, he has a few which he holds closer to his heart than most. These are Nash, Caira, Talon, and Maximus, son of the mayor. He met three of these at school, and one, Caira, while he was working in the fields of cattle.

Who is the Person of Most Importance?: Tobias holds all four of his close friends wtih equal importance.
If any of them were to ever betray or neglect him, he would truly be hurt.

Token: a bracelet made from twine, braided with strands of horse hair and lined with five beads of different color, each representing the friends' eyecolor.