Chapter Thirty-Seven: A New Beginning {Last Chapter}

A/N; WARNING: super cheesy / cliche.

Harry's POV

I ran my hand through my hair as I quickly tried to piece things together.

"Lou, come on man, I need ideas. What's a good place to take her on a date? Something different, and special." I glanced over at the boy who was - kinda - helping me out.

I know that Ali is second guessing herself on this. She thinks we're moving too fast. But, that's how it was at first - fast. I liked it like that, though. I didn't dwell on anything long enough to regret it, because we were already doing something else.

So that's why I have to come up with something amazing, something she'll never expect.

"Where was your first date at?" Louis asked, focusing in on me as if he were thinking really hard.

"The fair, but it isn't in town anymore and it only comes once a year." I groaned in frustration, biting down on my lip.

I've been sitting here for nearly an hour, about ready to rip my hair out. I should have thought of where we were going before I asked. You're an idiot, Harry.

"I'm not good with date ideas, I usually enjoy a nice dinner, or a film.. Not some crazy sweep-her-off-her-feet kind of event." Louis muttered, rubbing his face with his hands.

"I think I've got an idea, but I'll need your help with setting everything up. Are you free tomorrow?" I asked, my head whirling with the sudden idea.

"Yeah sure, anything for you mate." He joked, grinning at me mischieviously.

"Come on Lou, can you help me or not?" I begged, receiving a sigh and a slight nod in return.

Thank God for Louis Tomlinson, for I would be nothing without him.

-:--:--:-

Alison's POV

"Ali, get up! Harry's coming to get you in an hour, and you aren't even out of bed! Stop being difficult and-"

"Shut up, I'm awake." I groan into my pillow as Jade rips the warm, plush blankets from my now shivering body.

I reluctantly detach myself from my beloved bed and make my way to the shower. Not even five minutes in, Jade starts banging on the door, claiming 'I need to hurry my ass up.' No thank you, Jade. No thank you.

I slip the towel around myself and drag my feet back to my room. Now finding a smiling Aj digging through my closet.

"Can I just wear sweatpants or something? I'm not exactly looking forward to this.." I mumble, falling onto my bed.

"Nope. Why aren't you excited about this? I thought you really liked Harry..?" Jade questions, her eyebrows furrowing together slightly.

"I don't know. I don't want to move too fast - again. I don't know if I'm ready to be in a relationship; I mean I'm still trying to recover from the whole incident with Levi. And Harry's famous... He'll be gone a lot and I don't know if I can cope with that. I am just not sure if this is what I want and what's right for me, okay?"

"I understand Ali, more than you are remembering.." Jade nudged my shoulder playfully. "but hey, you've got me to help you through it, right? Harry cares about you. When you left he was so torn up, he wouldn't talk to anyone for a week and then he started drinking quite a bit... Just let him show you what you mean to him. Go on this date and enjoy yourself; we'll deal with everything else when it comes up. Now, put this on." She thrust a white dress onto my lap before pulling Aj out the door.