Epilogue

Epilogue

Alison's POV

It's been almost a month since I last saw Harry and another three weeks until I see him again; they're busy touring in America.

Tomorrow, we will have officially been together for two years.. A long time, I know, but I don't regret one minute of it. The fights, the tours, the rumors; we've been through it all. But that's what makes our relationship stronger, being able to push through everything and come out alive and well.

I admit that I miss him like crazy, but I wouldn't want him to be doing anything else. He loves his job and although it strains our relationship, I am more than okay with it.

"Ali, can you come here for a second?" Jade called from the living room. I followed her voice and sat myself on the couch next to her.

"Would you want to go out with me tonight? I don't want to stay in today," She complained.

"Fine, where are we going though?"

"That's a surprise, just be ready in an hour and a half." She grinned at me, and waved her hand dismissively.

- - -

I climbed into the passenger seat of Jade's car and buckled myself in. She smirked at me before heading off to town. I didn't mind the whole 'surprise' thing, actually I was quite used to it. Harry always pulled these sort of tricks on me. I just have to be patient..

We pulled up to a stop light and Jade frantically pulled out her phone and typed a quick text before tossing it back into her lap and driving once again.

"Who are you texting?" I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

"None of your business," She winked before turning back to the road.

- - -

I glanced up out the window, my eyes wide at the sight before me. The fair. I didn't get the chance to go last year, but now I finally get to go. I threw myself out of the vehicle and started walking down the path.

"Ali, wait! We have to go somewhere first." Jade gripped my arm and pulled me backwards. She led me down the boardwalk.

I had no idea what she was planning, and to be honest, I don't think I want to. She tugged on my arm and as we turned a corner she stopped abruptly.

Her eyes were beaming at whatever was in front of her.

I turned my head, and a smile broke out when I saw what she was looking at.

Harry.

I leaped forward, wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him tightly. He laughed as squeezed me back.

"I missed you," I whispered into his ear.

"I missed you too, Ali." He replied.

Harry pulled back, just far enough to press his full pink lips to mine; erupting jolts of electricity and warmth throughout my body.

"So how about we go play a few games, ride a few rides?" He smiled down at me.

I nodded and took his hand as we continued down the crowded path.

- - -

We spent over an hour just laughing and walking. Only a few fans stopped us, but I think most of them realized this was a private thing, and watched from afar. It was amazing, I had missed him so much.