Chapter Thirty: Ideas

Jade's POV

It's officially been two weeks since Zayn and I started dating. And today we're going out to dinner, somewhere fancy, is what Zayn said.

He's beyond amazing. Of course I feel bad about the whole Perrie thing, but I guess people move on. 

My phone buzzed, signalling I recieved a text. 

From: Zayn (:
I'll be there in 20 minutes :) x

I quickly pulled my light gray cardigan over my white lace dress, slipped on my gray Uggs and left my bedroom.

I haven't really talked to anyone about Alison. I don't want to, either. None of them understand what it's like to lose the one person who meant the world to you, to lose your best friend in the blink of an eye, to watch as she was dragged somewhere where only you know what will happen. 

They have no idea what Levi is capable of. But I do, I know exactly what he does, how he does it and when he does it. 

And to think my best friend is going through all of this alone, frightens me. She just barely made it through with my support, how will she ever make it through all by herself?

The knock on the door pushed my thoughts away, and I blinked back the tears threatening to fall as I opened the door and faked a smile.

Something I've been doing a lot of lately.

-- 2 Hours Later --

I threw myself onto the couch and shut my eyes. The date went great, but all I could think of was Ali. It was haunting me. This all could have been stopped, it's my fault. So it's my job to get her back. But how? 

There were only two people that knew the details about Alison, one of which is probably having sex with random girls on the street, or that's what Louis said. And the other is Louis. 

The only way I could ever get her out of there, is with his help. I pulled my phone from my pocket and tapped his contact. 

"Hello?" His strong accent sounded through the phone. 

"Hey Lou, are you busy?" I asked, playing with the hem of my dress. 

"No, why?"

"Can you come over, I need your help. It's super important." I could hear the shuffling on the other end of the call and then a door slam.

"Yep, on my way now."

"See you in a bit, thanks." I cut off the call and laid back once again, breathing out a long stressed sigh.

Hopefully Louis has an idea.

-:--:--:-

The door swung open revealing Louis in a plain white T-shirt and gray sweatpants. His brown hair tucked under a beanie.

"Is everything alright?" He asked, a worried look on his face. 

"No. Not at all. Louis, we have to get her back. I know what Levi is capable of and it isn't pretty. You have to help me. Harry isn't in his right mind, so you're my only hope. I need you." He engulfed me in a tight hug and rubbed my back comfortingly.

"Well, I've been thinking a lot lately. Harry is a mess, he's dating some girl he met a week ago, and she's horrid. The only way we can possibly fix things is to get Ali back. So I sort of have a plan, but we need to think it through, and we can't tell anyone. Got it?"