Chapter Twenty-One: Dinner

Alison's POV

We arrived at the small vacant diner about fifteen minutes after we left. There were only two other people in the building - the employees. The waitress was probably in her forties, so I doubt she will freak out or even recognize the boys but who knows.

We sat down in a large booth, big enough for all of us to fit. Liam went in first, followed by Louis, Zayn and then Jade. I slid in on the other side, with Harry next to me and Niall next to him. He would pin me against the wall..

"Hello, what can I get you to drink?" She asked, her voice monotone.

We all placed our orders and she was on her way.

"You guys did great tonight. Lovely show." Jade smiled at them - mostly Zayn.

"Thank you," the boys chorused. 

I looked down at the menu, trying to decide what to eat. I've never been here before, and it doesn't look like many people do come here.

As I was reading down the list, I felt something bump against my thigh. I looked down to find Harry's hand resting just above my knee. I tilt my head up, and he's smirking. I smile back at him sarcastically as I remove his hand from my leg and put it into his lap.

I turn my attention back to the menu, when I feel his hand on my leg again - only this time higher.

"Harry. Stop." I remove his hand once again, this time everyone caught on to what he was doing and just laughed. This is not funny.

"Are you ready to order?" The waitress asks as she walks back to our table.

We tell her what we want, and let's just say there is no possible way Niall will be able to eat everything he just ordered..

 "So, Ali, did you enjoy the show?" Louis asks after the waitress has left.

"Yeah, you guys were great." I smiled at him, recieving a big cheeky grin in return.

----

We finished eating and talking and it was already about 11:15pm.

"Well, it's getting late. We better get you home." Harry said to me as we exited the diner. I nodded at him and climbed into the black van that we drove there.

"Actually, can you take us back to the arena? We need to get the car." Jade asks suddenly.

Zayn looks at her and replies, "How about I'll take you to get it tomorrow?" 

"I guess, that's okay. But, Ali has to work tomorrow, right?" Jade looks to me.

"Yeah, eleven to five." I answer as Harry climbs into the back next to me. "Harry, how are you supposed to fit back here? Your legs are too long."

"I'll be fine. Promise." He whispers the last part into my neck. I can feel the goosebumps arise on my skin, I just hope he doesn't see them.

I look out the window, avoiding his gaze. He's being really... what's the word... sexual? towards me right now, and it's making me very uncomfortable.

The familiar houses come into view. Ahh, only a few more minutes.

"Ali, why aren't you talking? You're being very quiet."

"It's past eleven o'clock. I'm just tired."

"Are you sure? If it's about earlier, I'm really sorry. I didn't know you had stage fright."

"Don't worry about it. It's fine. Promise." I whisper 'Promise' into his neck, just like he had done to me. Not so cool is it now, huh?

"Ahh, revenge. Too bad I liked it. Do it again?" A cheeky grin slips across his face.

"Well, if you liked then," I leaned in closer to his face, "no."

"Ooh, I see how this is." He reaches towards my sides, and is just about to tickle me - at least I think that's what he is doing - when the car comes to a halt. We're home.

I climb out of the van and turn to close the door, but Harry gets out as well. "Walking me to the door, huh?" I smile at him as he shuts the door.

Jade has already made it inside, but we were only a few feet away. 

"Ali," Harry breathed out, as we stopped in front of the door. Once again. 

"Yes?" I looked up into his bright green eyes, they were so.. so.. mesmerizing. It's hard to look away. It's as if everything else just fades away. Except him and his gorgeous green eyes. I don't know when he started leaning in. Or when his lips met mine. But I do know I liked it. I liked it a lot. 

Everything was going in slow motion. My mind finally caught up with reality, but he had already pulled away. His lips curved up into a smile and he kissed my cheek. "Goodnight, I'll text you tomorrow okay?" 

I couldn't speak. I could barely move. I just stand there and nod like an idiot.

Why had that kiss been so different than the other times? What was so special about it? I don't understand. 

I finally manage to walk back into the flat, past Jade and into my bedroom.

What even just happened? 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short and it sucks :( 

I honestly had no idea what I was going to write at the beginning of this, I just wrote down whatever popped into my head....

Well, let me know what you think!

Vote. Comment. Talk to me. Something. Please

-Chelsea.

oh and btw THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 1,000 READS (: