Chapter Twenty-Four: Relationships

This chapter is just to explain the other relationships within the group (:

Chapter Twenty-Four: Relationships

Aj's POV

I've been texting Niall a lot lately, and he's really sweet. And obviously, quite attractive. He asked me to go out for lunch with him today, and of course I agreed. I mean, who wouldn't?! 

The sound of my doorbell ringing startled me. I shot up from my chair and quickly made my way to the front door, as I opened the door I was greeted by bright blue eyes. Niall. He was wearing a blue jacket and tan pants, along with the classic Supra's. 

"Hey Niall," I smiled at him.

"Hello Aj, are you ready to go?" He asked, while taking my hand. I nodded and followed him out to the car. As we drove down the road, I couldn't help but smile at the thought of this. Is this considered a date? Or just two friends going out for lunch? Should I have talked to Ali about this? 

"What are you thinking about?" Niall's thick accent broke me from my thoughts. I snapped my head towards him and realized that I was thinking too hard, that I do a lot of...

"Umm, Niall, can I ask you something?" He nodded, letting me continue. 

"Is this a date?"

"Uhh, well it doesn't have to be one if you don't want it to."

"No, I do. I was just trying to make sure we were on the same page." I grinned up at him, and he grinned back. His smile is just, wow. It gives me that warm feeling inside, and the shivers down my spine. 

Before I could even acknowledge the fact that we were here, Niall had already made it around the car and opened my door for me. He offered his hand to help me out and I gladly accepted. 

We walked through the doors of Nando's, and I looked around to see how many people could possibly ruin this perfect date. There was one group of teenage girls in the back, and two other teenage girls not far from them. Not too bad, not too bad at all.

Niall and I ate our food, keeping conversation and it wasn't at all awkward or uncomfortable. We talked about our families and hobbies. I told him about my love for soccer - or football - and he was surprised. Let's just say that if we ever go on another date - which is highly possible - we will be playing soccer. 

We got back into his car and drove in the direction of my house. This was a great first date. Most dates I've been on were with people that my best friend, Riley, set me up on. Those are not the greatest memories I have...

"Thanks for the lovely date, Aj. I had a great time." Niall smiled as we approached my door.

"No, thank you. It was amazing."

"Hopefully, we can do that again. See you later," He leaned in and planted a kiss upon my cheek before shoving his hands into his pockets and walking back to his car. Best. Date. Ever.

I might just have to tell Ali about this, just maybe..

Jade's POV

This morning when I woke up, Ali was already leaving for work. Therefore, I am now alone. But, not for long. Zayn texted me about twenty minutes ago, saying he needed some advice. So, as a friend, I said yes. 

I really do like Zayn, but he's in a relationship. So, I guess I'll have to let these feelings just go away. But, then again, it's like he keeps sending me mixed signals. Like, he'll be sweet and make me laugh and flirt, but then he'll go and makeout with Perrie right in front of me and then act like nothing ever happened.