Chapter Thirty-Three: Home Again

Alison's POV

I sat in my seat on the plane, Jade on my right and Louis on my left. I let out a sigh and turned to Jade.

"So, catch me up on things. What's been happening?" I ask, wanting to know how things went without me.

"Well, first Zayn and I are, uh, well we're dating?" She said, but it came out as more of a question.

"Really? It's not like I was expecting that or anything.." I smirk at her, she just rolls her eyes.

"Everything's been going as best as possible without my best friend, I guess. Niall finally got the courage to ask Aj out and they're taking things slow. Other than that everything's normal. Kinda." Jade acted as if she were uncomfortable.

Louis shifted in his seat, something was up. "There's something you aren't telling me. Spill."

They glanced at each other, "You tell her."

"No, you tell her."

"You're her best friend."

"You're his best friend."

"Just tell me, please!" I whisper-shout, trying to stop their bickering.

"Ali.... Harry is seeing someone."

And with those four words my heart fell to pieces. He's.. dating someone?

Of course he's dating someone, have you not seen him?

 But, who?

Does it really matter? You were gone for two months, it's not like he ever loved you. No one could. Look at yourself; covered in bruises and cuts. It's disgusting.

Don't think like that. Stop. You can't do that right now.

You should've known. You should've seen that one coming. You're an idiot for thinking he would ever get back together with you.

My internal fighting disappeared with the sound of Louis' voice. "But, we don't like her. No one does. Harry's the only one who can even stand being in the same room as her. No competition what-so-ever."

"Oh. Well, I'm going to go to sleep. Haven't gotten a lot of that lately." I lied.

To be honest, all I ever did was sleep; whether it was during the day or night, I'm not sure. I couldn't see the daylight afterall.

-:--:--:-

"Passengers, the plane will be landing in a few moments, please fasten your seatbelts." A voice sounded from the front. The 'Seatbelts On' sign flashed up ahead.

"Jade, Louis, wake up. We're here." Jade's eyes fluttered open and then shut again as she adjusted to the light. Louis just kept snoring softly.

"Louis, get the hell up, we're home." I shoved his shoulder and he groaned as he opened his eyes.

We made our way off the plane and climbed into Louis' small black car. 

"None of them know I'm here, right? They don't know you left?"

"They have no idea. We told them we went shopping and then ignored the texts and calls." Louis grinned cheekily.

"You two are insane, you know that. You could've gotten yourselves killed." I was only teasing, but they took it a lot more serious than I had expected.

"Well, it was either that or let you die in there. What would you have done?"

"I would have let me die." And that was that. No one said another word the whole car ride.

Jade's POV

I don't know why she always feels like no one cares about her, or that no one would notice if she were dead. But there are a lot of people who would. 

"Stay behind us, we're going to let them get out their anger and then we'll bring you in." I instructed. 

I opened the front door to the boys' flat and was greeted by a pacing Liam, a worried Niall, and Zayn with his head in his hands. All of their heads snapped in our direction and they instantly rushed over to us.

"Where were you?!" Liam.

"We were worried sick!" Niall.

"You scared me to death!" Zayn.

"Calm down, we're fine. We didn't mean to worry you, but we have an explanation on why we lied..." I stated, trying to contain my laughter. It was quite funny to see them so worked up.

Louis on the other hand, burst out laughing. "Your faces... are.. hilarious!" He doubled over, clutching his stomach.

"Where's Harry? I need everyone in here at once." I glanced around, not spotting him anywhere. "Harry! Get your ass down here!"

A few seconds later, Harry walked down the steps. Hand-in-hand with... Lauren? Ugh.

"What? What is it? Oh! You're back, where have you been?" He dropped skank's - I mean Lauren's hand and pulled Lou in for a tight hug.

"So why did you call me down here? Is something wrong?" His eyes were filled with worry.

"I have a surprise for all of you, and I'm sure you'll love it." They looked at me confusedly, and instead of explaining, I just opened the door.

Harry's POV

Jade opened the door and in walked Alison. Wait, what?

Alison?

The rest of the boys gasped and ran to hug her. But I was frozen in place. My jaw hanging open, my eyes wide in shock.

They left without me and came back with.. Alison?! How dare they not tell me!

"Ali, we've missed you. Are you alright?" Liam asked.

"I'm fine, I've missed you guys too." She looked to each of them, until her eyes fell upon me. She just smiled and gave a small wave.

Lauren cleared her throat from next to me. Wow, for a second there I forgot she was even here.

"Ali, there's someone I want you to meet. This is Lauren; Lauren this is Ali." 

Ali stepped forward, reaching a hand out to shake with a warm smile upon her lips. Lauren reluctantly shook it. She stared her up and down, scoffed and then stepped closer to me.

"What's wrong with your face?" Lauren had a disgusted look on her face. I took a look at the gash across her cheek. She had stitches holding it together, but I could tell it was deep.

"Oh, uhm I fell." Ali looked embarrassed. But I sure as hell knew she didn't fall.

We all stayed quiet until Lauren's phone made a loud 'beep'. She glanced down, and then started for the door. "I've gotta go, see you later!" 

"Do you maybe want to tell us what happened?" Jade asked Ali cautiously.

"Do I want to? No. Will I? Sure." We followed her into the living room and she motioned for everyone to sit down.

Only now did I notice the bruises and scars covering her body. The emptiness in her eyes. The way you could see all of her bones through her skin. She looked different, and not in a good way.

I only have myself to blame.

---------------------

A/N: Thank you so much for reading, it means a lot to me (: Please, check out Her Final Wish I'm going to be writing both of these for now, and then when I finish this one, I'll do that one full time. Let me know what you think! 
-Chelsea.