Chapter Nineteen: Harrassed

Alison's POV

From: Harry
Come over at 6?

To: Harry
I might be a little late. I have to work today.

From: Harry
Call in sick ;) xx

To: Harry
No thank you. Unlike some people I actually have to work every day in order to live.

From: Harry
Hurtful. Fine, I'll see you later :)

 ----

"Hey Julie, who all is working with me tonight?"

"It's just you, the cook, and Justin tonight. He's going to teach you how to train someone. There's a new waitress that's starting at the end of the week and you get to train her."

"Oh alright. When's he coming in?"

"Should be here any minute, goodbye Alison!"

I waved goodbye to Julie and tied my apron on behind my back. Before I could even grab a pen, a group of guys about my age walked into the diner.

"Hello, you may sit wherever you like." I greet them and walk out from behind the counter. No one else was in the building except for Dan, who prepares everything. He's kind of strange. He doesn't usually talk and he won't make direct eye contact.

"Well, which section is yours?" The guy smirks at me and then taps his friend on the chest. Oh another cocky asshole. Great!

"All of them for now."

They sit down at a booth in the back corner and I walk up to their table.

"What would you like?"

"You." The boy with dark shaggy hair said, an amused look on his face.

"Seriously, what can I get you?"

"I said, I want you." 

"Yeah, good joke. Now stop messing around and tell me what you want."

"Oh, an attitude. That's hot. I'll take a water."

I wrote down his and his "possy's" drink orders and walked back into the kitchen. When I returned to the seating area I could see him talking to his friends and they were laughing. I'm sure he was planning on being annoying again.

"Here's your drinks, do you need more time or are you ready to order?"

"We don't need any more time."

"Okay. Go ahead."

I looked down at the slip of paper I was holding, preparing to write when a hand grabs my hip. My head snapped up, and the guy with the dark hair is holding onto me. 

"Ouch, let go!"

"No, now you're going to give me what I want okay?" Before I could snap at him, he stands up and in one swift motion, I'm pinned against the wall. His hips pressed to mine and his hands on either side of my head.

Oh God. Please don't let this happen.

I could hear his stupid friends laughing in the background. "Get the fuck off me!"

"What are you gonna do about it?"

How do I get out of this? I start squirming, but of course, it's not working.

"Please, just stop."

"No, I don't wanna." The guy slowly brushed his lips against my neck, trailing kisses down to my collarbone.

"Fuck off asshole!"

"Nope." He said and he placed his hands on my stomach and slowly moved them down. I tried to break free, but his weight was too much. He found the top of my pants and grabbed onto them.

"Hey! Get off of her!" I recognized that voice.

"Who are you? Go away, you're interrupting something."

"No, he's not. Now get off of me!" I shoved once more, catching him off guard. He flew back and bumped into a table.

"Let's go guys. This slut isn't worth my time." Him and his possy got up and left. Finally!

"Thanks Justin. I have no idea what he would have done if you didn't come in here."

"No problem, you alright?"

"Yeah, just a little shaken."

Justin and I had become quite close over the past two weeks. Almost every day, him and I worked the same shift. He was a few years older than me and much taller.

----

We worked for a few more hours, serving customers, learning how to train someone, and cleaning anything and everything in the building.

"Thanks again Justin. See you later!"

I start walking in the direction of Harry's house. I think I remember how to get there....?

---- 

-knock knock-

I wait on the door step for about ten seconds when the door swings open, and Harry's standing in the doorway.

"Hello, come on in." He steps to the side and I make my way into the house. "So, how was work?"

Should I tell him? Ehh, why not?

"It sucked. I was there all alone for the first fifteen minutes and some guy nearly raped me."

"What?! You're joking right?"

"Harry calm down. Justin saved me."

"Are you sure you're okay? He didn't like touch you or anything... did he?"

"He pinned me against the wall - similar to what you did to me - and then he kissed my neck and touched my stomach, but honestly I'm fine."

I could see Harry getting a little angry, so I decided to change the subject.

"Where are the rest of the boys?"

"They went out for dinner and then they're going to see a film. So we're alone for a while, hope you don't mind."

"It's fine, what do you want to do?"

"I was going to make dinner for you and then I don't know, maybe watch some movies, talk, whatever you want to do."

"How about, we make dinner together?"

"Sounds like a plan, let's go."

----------------------------------------------------------

Okay, well since I updated tonight, hopefully I can update tomorrow (:

I need ideas for a new character, so if you are interested in being in my story please message me, I need to know two things: Your name. and Niall or Liam?

I will pick one person and reveal when I post chapter twenty or twenty-one.

I hope you liked this chapter! Vote and comment!

-Chelsea.